What happened?!

and whispered......... "I'm sorry please forgive me" He looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Of course I would" I looked at him and gave him a small smile and remembered the games are still on. I looked at Sting and said "We need to get back to the games now!" He then started walking in a direction. I picked up my exceed and said "I'll name you Tiger" she smiled a little and said "AYE!" I then smiled and started walking with Sting. Once we got there Minerva saw us and walked up to us with a evil aura around her. I heard Sting gulped and was shaking in fear, I didn't know what to do so I hold onto his hand and mouth 'I'm here for you' he must of notice because he stopped  shaking and hold my hand tighter. Minerva then stopped and looked at something. I looked at what she was looking at only to find out she was looking at me and Sting holding hands. I started blushing but looked at her straight in her eyes, she then said "y-you t-two a-are t-together?!" Me and Sting nodded at the same time. Only to realize everyone, I mean EVERYONE looking at us. I must of blushed 50 shades of red, I then said "Oh and I also found a an exceed, I named her Tiger" I then holded up Tiger (Like In "Lion King") they all looked at her and then yelled "Aww" I then looked at Minerva and said "Sooo.... what happened when we were gone?" She then had a black evil aura around her. She must of just now remembered.....oops I thought She then said "Oh well...... All they did was do battles so your lucky" I looked at her like it didn't even fazed me at all, while Sting on the other hand is shaking in fear. He then said "Y-yes m-mam" I then looked around only to see Fairy Tail staring at me. It gave me a shiver down my spine, I saw Mira , the only one that's happy saying 'Yay!, Stinglu babies!' while everyone else is looking at me like they all want to kill me.

(Here is what Lucy is wearing sorry for not putting it in before)

I looked back at them with a death stare except  to Mira, to her I gave her a smile and waved

I looked back at them with a death stare except  to Mira, to her I gave her a smile and waved. They all saw me do this and started yelling at Mira to not smile at me, me being a Dragon Slayer, I could hear every word. Which made me mad, I looked at Sting and I saw him giving Natsu a death glare. I leaned close to him and whispered "Not now I promise soon" he turned to me and smiled.The next thing I knew we were kissing, Everyone started clapping (except Fairy Tail) I must of blushed more than 50 shades of red. Once we broke the kiss I turned to see everyone staring with a happy face. I looked over to Fairy Tail and saw everyone really mad, Natsu had Flames around him. I don't understand, He was the one that kicked me out of the guild so why would he be mad. I then looked to the arena and saw Mato about to announce something, soon everyone saw me looking at something and looked as well. He then said "Ok now that is all sorted out.... that is all for the first day of the Grand Magic Games! Please Guilds return to your Inns." Once he said that we all started walking away. I told my team that I wanted to have a walk alone. Of course Sting didn't want me to go alone but I told him I'll be fine, I started walking around the town. I looked through a few shops until I heard a scream, I ran to the scream only to meet face to face with Fairy Tail. I looked behind them to see Mira on the ground unconscious, I looked at them straight in the eyes and said "What did you do?!" with a 'you will die today'look on my face. They all back up a little until someone said "Don't back down It's one verse the 10 we can beat her" I looked at the direction the voice came from. I saw Natsu Looking straight at me, I heard something behind me. I started smelling around until I caught there scent, It was......