He Came Back....

Lucy's POV

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I looked to see who it was and saw....... Natsu Dragneel. I tilted my head and said "who?" He instantly looked at me and said/yelled "YOU!" He then pointed a finger at me and then yelled "ITS YOUR FAULT!" I had a confused face and opened my mouth to say something but got interrupted by Natsu yelling "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" I immediately ate the fire and yelled "STOP THIS NOW!" He Ignored me and was running at me. I Then yelled "ELEMENTAL ROA--" I was cut of by Mira Standing In front of me. I then said "MOVE!" She didn't move She Then said "Let me deal with this" I nodded and walked back to my seat next to Sting.

~~~~After the fight~~~~(Still Lucy's POV)

After Mira Beat Natsu to a Pulp. He left without a word. Since I'm not Master yet I can still Participate in the GMG. Tomorrow I have to win it for the Tigers! I saw Sting get up and walked out the guild. Did I Do something wrong I thought, I followed him to a hotel. I looked up to see it's.........Fairy Tail. He went inside and I followed him, I see him talking to them. Now my blood is boiling before I could do anything I heard they asked/yelled "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED?" I'm confused, What did he tell them? He then turned to my direction, I ducked hoping he didn't see me. I then heard "Come out I know your there" He Knows I was following him he's going t--- I was interrupted when I heard foot steps. I then turned into a shadow (She has all Dragon slayer including Shadow) I then moved behind him. He then went to my spot I was in  and sighed. He then went back to the Fairies. I followed him in his shadow, He then said "Sorry I thought I saw someone" They all nodded. He then said "Anyway I'm sorry but I have to beat you........For her"

I'm so surprise at what he said he then turned his head at his shadow and grabbed me. He pulled me out of the shadow and said "Looky here I knew you would follow me". Everyone in the guild was shocked to see Sting holding me out of a shadow. Sting then said "Next time use a different magic then my Best friends" He then let go of me and I sat down. My face looked like I'm pouting but I wasn't. He then went to my level and put his hand on my cheek and leaned in and said "Don't pout Please?" I then smiled and started laughing he looked so confused so did the whole guild. He then said "What did I say?" "You......thought......I was......pouting" I said between Laughs. He then said "You weren't?" I just laughed harder. Once I was done I said "No I wasn't" he then had a smirk on his face which made me gulp in fear. I then tried changing the subject by saying "Why were you here?" Instantly his smirk dropped and he said "w-well.....f-funny....s-story".

Sting's POV

I knew Lucy was following me the whole time. I didn't know she could go into a shadow though. But with rogue around I am an expert at finding people in shadows. She should know that, she said "Why were you here?"  That question 'why were you here'  I don't know what to tell her. I said "w-well.......F-funny......s-story". It is a funny story.

~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~
That job was too easy, all I had to do was beat a monster. I got 1000000yen (not sure what the money is) just for it. I just got off that Torture devise ( the train ) And almost at the guild. Wait....that smell, Fairy Tail.

Smells like there near the guild. I better get there before it's too late.
~Sting gets to the guild~

Where is everyone? I looked out and saw Fairy tail. Looking at the guild, I came up and said "What do you guys want?" They then looked at me and Yelled "WE WANT LUCY!" I looked at them completely shocked but calmed down and said "no" It was there turn to look shocked. They then said "Why" I then started to laugh, they looked so confused. I then said "Because She's the master" They looked at me like I was stupid. I then decided to tell them the story.
~after the story~
At the end they were all crying. They then said "Come to the guild any time.Just make sure No one follows you."I nodded my head and they all left.

~ After Flashback (Lucy's POV)

After Sting told me the story I hugged him. I then turned to The fairies and said "I still don't forgive you. And don't put pity in me got that?" They all yelled "AYE SIR!" I turned back to Sting and pulled him by the arm and begin pulling him back to the guild. On the way I stopped and turned to him and said "Don't go back there" he nodded and I continue pulling him to the guild.
~At the guild~
When we entered the guild everyone shouted "WHERE WERE YOU?!" Me and Sting looked at each other then the guild. Sting then said "we went in a walk." Everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing. Me and Sting went to Rouge and started talking about random things. We then heard.....

A/n
Hey guys sorry for not updating. I was really busy and all. But I will update now. Any way I just wanted to tell you that I am coming out with a new book soon. For all those Galu fans. So I hope you enjoy. Updating might be slow for Galu though. Only because I must update this book. So I hope you have a good day/night Bye!
~Stingylover out~