Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

I saw..... Fairy Tail walking toward us.(Btw she is still wearing her cloak here it is)

Fairy Tail had no idea it was me, They then said "Yo Sting and

Fairy Tail had no idea it was me, They then said "Yo Sting and......Who is that" Natsu said pointing at me. Sting then said "Hi fairies and she is our newest member" he looked at me for a moment. He then looked at Fairy Tail and Natsu said "Oh... you must be the strong new member then" He looked at me I just kept a straight face without any emotions.(Rouge Much XD) Sting then went in front of me making sure they don't see my face. He then said "Come on Leah" I wasn't use to the new name yet, I am happy I don't keep that name. I nodded and started walking away until someone grabbed my hand again. This time it wasn't Sting It was Natsu he then looked at my and whispered "Lucy is that you?" I then shook my head then Sting came in and said "I wouldn't make her angry" Natsu then let go of me and looked at Sting and said "Why not?" I then looked at Sting and he went pale, Natsu notice this and looked at me.I then grabbed Sting's hand and walked away leaving Fairy Tail. Once we were out of sight I then let go of Sting and he looked at me confused. I then said "I forgot to change my scent" I sighed but Sting had his funny looking smile. I then smiled at him but he couldn't see. He then said "good thing you got us out of there we could of got into a fight disqualifying both guilds" I then hugged him he was stunned for a moment but hugged back. Once we broke he looked at me and said "what was that for" I had a big smile but he still didn't notice I then said "You make everything better even when it was bad" He then smiled I looked at my phone only to see it was 11:50 I looked at Sting and said "We got to go NOW!" he looked at my phone and his eyes widen he started running back to the Inn. I followed behind him of course if I wanted to I could run past him but I don't want him to get in trouble by himself. Once we got there it was 11:58 that was close When we went to the balcony everyone was there waiting for us. Minerva was about to yell at us until the pumpkin mascot came on the lacroma. "Attention Every one since there is over 100 guilds we will put in a Bracket tournament (Its when you eliminate teams)all teams will be going into the Sky Labyrinth where it's a race to the finish line only 8 teams will make it" Mato explained "Also we are not responsible for any deaths or injures" he said deaths? what is he talking about? Our Inn started to rise up. Stairs appeared then Mato said " I forgot to tell you that your whole team have to finish together, good luck!" He then disappear I looked at my team who are ready to move up the stairs until I said "Ok who wants to come with me and teleport there?" They all looked at me confused then raised their hands I then nodded.

I then took out a key and said "Open Gate to the finish"  A red portal appeared and we went inside. We saw the pumpkin mascot ,Mato, we then walked up to him he was surprised to see us and said "Wow a new record 5 seconds!" we all looked at each other and nodded Mato then said "Well you came first you can go back to your Inn" we all nodded and I opened another portal "Open Gate to the Inn"  we all went in and went to our rooms. Once I got in I notice a letter on my bed. It said "I know who you are" once I realized what it means I ran to stings room and I mean I ran as fast as I could. When I got there I nearly broke the door down. Sting opened the door to see me with a worried face. He then asked "What's wrong?" I gave him the letter. He read it and looked at me. He then asked "who gave you this" I then responded "it was on my bed" he then looked at the letter to me over and over again. I went to ask the person at the front desk. I said "excuse me but did a pink hair boy came here?" She looked at me And said.........