Confession?

And he said....... "willyougooutwithme?" He said it so fast I didn't even know what he said. I then said "talk slower" he took a breath and said "will you go out with me?" I looked shocked and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He looked a bit down and said "It's fine if you-" He didn't get to finish his sentence, I kissed him and it was warm and gently. Once we broke the kiss I said "Does that answer your question?" He nodded I started looking around to see where we were. He must of notice and said "what are you looking for?" I looked to see him inches away from my face.

I said "I was just wondering where we are" he then started looking around and I could see he was confused as well. He then "w-well were lost" I looked at and blushed. Thinking of what will happen out here alone. He then said "I'll just follow our scent back the way we went" I then sighed a relief until I heard......

Author's note
Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry if I'm late just school and everything is happening so......yeah...

Also I forgot to say I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters.

Natsu: why the heck are you making me a bad guy?

Me: cause I can

Natsu: oh Yeah? Then eat fire!!!

Me:ok Natsu dies *starts writing*

Natsu: Ok ok please I don't want to die!

Me: *deletes it* ok say what I told you Natsu

Natsu: We thank all of you who supported us. Once again sorry for any late chapters. We do not own Fairy Tail. Bye!

Me:by Bye!

Stingylover out ✌