Part 2: Chapter 18

Hey guys, again, sorry that this is so late, and also that it's not a very good chapter. Honestly, I'm posting this so that I can give you something while I'm working on the next one. Good luck on final exams everyone!
*Okay, so Author-san isnt too happy with this, but they wrote it in 24hrs, for which I am glad. I am hoping they find the inspiration to write more for this*

"You have to talk to him about this," Harry said.
"Are you mad?! He's probably trying to trick me or something..."
"Why would he do that?"
"Harry, you don't know my father, he works for You-Know-Who, this is what he does..."
"You really think he'd try and trick you?"
"Harry," Draco said, looking at him. "My father. Lucius Malfoy. Death eater."
Truthfully, Harry wouldn't at all put it past Lucius Malfoy to do something of the sort, but he was trying to make Draco feel better, and he himself wanted to believe that Mr. Malfoy was being genuine. "Draco, he probably didn't mean for you to worry so much about it," he said.
"That's probably exactly what he wanted," Draco said, his eyes widening in realization. "He sent this to distract me and stress me out, and he knows I'm weak when I'm stressed..."
"You need to stop worrying about this," Harry said. "At least for a little while. This is all you've been thinking about since you got the letter."
"I... Suppose you're right," Draco said. "Worrying is quite exhausting, anyway..."
"Exactly," Harry said, pulling him down onto a couch. "So just rest for a little while." he rested his own head against Draco's shoulder, and they sat there for a while in silence.

Sometime after Harry had dragged Draco down to the Great Hall the next morning for breakfast and was forcing him to eat something, another owl landed in front of them, knocking over Harry's cereal. Draco snatched the letter out of its beak and tore it open, knowing exactly who it was from. Harry watched his eyes move back and forth as he read the letter, his eyebrows furrowing again, and then his eyes widening.
"What now?"
Draco looked up at him. "He says... He says he's  truly sorry for being unsupportive when he first saw us together, and that he wants me to..." Draco looked back down at the letter as if he had to verify that he had read it correctly.
"He wants you to what?" Harry pressed.
"He wants me to bring you home over the holidays so he can meet you."
Harry stared at him in stunned silence for a moment. "Wow," he said finally. "But you probably don't believe him, do you?"
"I don't know," Draco said, staring at the letter. "I want to, but... This is so unlike him. He's never been so... Understanding."
"I think we should go," Harry said.
Draco looked at him with an expression of horror. "What?!"
"First of all, what are you supposed to say when you tell him you're not going? And second, what if he really is telling the truth?"
"I'll tell him we have studying to do," Draco said.
"What about during the summer? He might ask then," Harry pointed out. "You can't put it off forever. Why not just get it over with now?"
Draco glared at him, knowing he was right. "...Fine," he said eventually. "But if we get attacked, it's your fault."
"Do you really think he's going to attack us?" Harry said, giving him a look.
"I'm sorry, I don't trust him... I'm trusting you, right now, that this is going to turn out alright," Draco said.
"Good," Harry said. "Now eat, that owl didn't knock your cereal over."