Part 1: Chapter 3

Draco woke up very warm. He kept his eyes closed and sighed peacefully. Whatever was hugging him, he wanted it to stay there. It wasn't until the warm thing shifted that Draco remembered that Harry was with him. He snapped his eyes open to find Harry hugging his waist, his face buried in his shoulder.
"Potter! What do you think you're doing?!" Draco yelled.
Harry stirred, but did not wake up.
"Potter! POTTER! HARRY POTTER!!!"
Finally Harry woke with a start. "What?! ...Oh." He realized what he was doing and immediately pushed away. "Sorry."
Draco snorted. "You must have forgiven me in your sleep."
"Right, well, I'm going back to bed," Harry said embarrassedly, turning himself away from Draco.

Later, on their way down to lunch, they met Blaise Zabini in a hallway. "Hey! Hey, Malfoy! Potter! How many times do you guys kiss every day?"
Harry and Draco both went red; Harry from embarrassment, Draco from anger. "We are not dating, Blaise," he said through gritted teeth.
"You act like it," Blaise crowed. "I hear you even sleep together."
"We have to! Do you think I WANT to sleep with this git every night?!" Draco said.
For some reason, Harry found himself feeling a bit hurt.
"Just shove it, Blaise." Draco continued to walk, but Blaise walked with him.
"Hooking up with Potter! I never thought it would've been you! I thought you had a boyfriend---"
"Shut up, Blaise!" Draco said loudly. He didn't really want Harry to know he was gay, for some reason. He walked even faster, dragging Harry along, until they reached the Great Hall. "We can sit with your friends if you'd like," Draco muttered.
"Malfoy, are you alright?"
"Of course I'm alright,  why wouldn't I be?" Draco snapped.
"I just thought his teasing might be bothering you---"
"It's all in good fun. It doesn't bother me," Draco lied. But he thought about it for the rest of the day. It did bother him a little. It was definitely annoying. It just wouldn't stop. Blaise kept showing up everywhere he went, and it was becoming more than teasing about Harry. Blaise had started teasing about other things too, like if Malfoy got a bad grade, or even if a piece of his hair was sticking out unnaturally (this only happened once, but Draco blamed Harry for not telling him that his hair wasn't perfect).
Draco started to avoid anywhere other than classrooms and the Room of Requirement, and he ate very quickly and dragged Harry out of the Great Hall before anyone else.
"Look, it's ickle Drakie, holding hands with his Potter again," Blaise said, to a crowd that was forming.
"Shut it, Blaise," Draco said without looking up.
"I wonder when they'll get married, they obviously can't live without each other---"
"Stop it."
"I bet each night they go and---"
"SHUT UP!" Harry shouted suddenly. Draco looked up at him in surprise. So did everyone else.
"Why are you so mean?! Just leave him alone, alright?" Harry said. Slowly, the crowd lessened and all went their separate ways.
"Er... thanks," said Draco awkwardly.
"No problem," Harry said. "They don't need to be bullying anybody, even you."
Draco couldn't help giving a tiny smile.