Part 1: Chapter 5

Draco took a shaky breath and prepared himself to face his father. He should be coming soon. He walked down to his Care of Magical Creatures class with Harry as Hagrid started to talk about some new creature that would most likely never be encountered by any of the class if they could help it. "We can't really just run for it if we're in the middle of class," Harry said.
"No... we can try and hide in the crowd, maybe..."
Around the middle of class, there were noises that indicated that a carriage was being pulled, and Lucius Malfoy became visible on the castle grounds.
"Crap, he's here!" Draco said. "What do I say??"
"Why are you so nervous? It's your own father," Harry said. "You used to be all 'my father will hear about this'."
"I mainly said that to scare people," said Draco, "but really, I hate talking to him."
Lucius exited the carriage and strolled onto the field where the class was going on and spotted Draco. He walked over to him, and then stopped when he saw that he was holding Harry's hand.
"Hello, Draco," he said.
"Hello, Father," Draco answered nervously.
"Draco," Lucius said. "Who is that you've become friends with?"
"H---Harry Potter."
"Harry Potter?" His eyes flickered upwards to the scar on Harry's forehead like everyone did, even though he had seen Harry before.
"Really," he said. "Interesting. Draco--- why don't we have a little chat later, yes?"
Draco swallowed.
Harry suddenly started coughing very loudly.
"Har--- Potter, what are you doing?"
"Oh no, I guess I better go to the hospital wing," Harry said, running away and dragging Draco with him.
Once they were inside the castle, Draco said, "What did you do that for?"
"You looked like you couldn't stand him, and frankly, I couldn't either."
"Oh, well... thanks."
"Just avoid him for the rest of the day. How about we go to our room and wait until our next class?"
Draco nodded and the two retreated towards their room.
---------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Draco woke up, and his and Harry's hands were not bound, but there was no pain either. 'That's weird,' he thought. He got up and walked away, but there was still no pain. "Huh," Draco said. "Well, what am I doing in here? I can go back to the Slytherin common room." He started to walk away when Harry called his name.
Draco turned to find Harry, in bed, his shirt off, looking extremely attractive--- wait a second---
Draco gaped at Harry, both because he looked good and because he was shocked that he thought so. 'No,' he thought, 'you are not going to start liking Harry Potter. What would your father say?' But a desire unlike any other snuck up inside him and a voice snaked into his mind. "Look at him," it said. "Don't you just want to attack that body? Don't you just want to kiss those lips?"
No, I don't, Draco thought back sternly. Yet he found himself walking closer to Harry. He was back in bed, lips drawing closer to Harry's...

"NO! No no no no no!" Draco shouted.
"Whatsamatter?" Harry said, startling awake.
Draco looked at him. "What's the matter? WHAT'S THE MATTER?! WE JUST FUCKING KISSED, THAT'S WHAT'S THE MATTER! WHY IS IT SO DARK IN HERE?!"
Harry put his glasses on. "Because it's two in the morning," Harry said. "And what do you mean, we just... kissed?"
"We just... I went to leave, and you called me... and then I was next to you and we were kissing..."
"How were you about to leave without me?"
"Our hands weren't bound anymore and it didn't hurt, so I thought I'd---"
"Draco, I think that was a dream," Harry said. "Are hands are still bound and we definitely didn't kiss."
"A... a dream..." Why on earth would he dream of such a thing? Well, dreams aren't always pleasant, Draco told himself. There's such thing as a nightmare. Yeah, that's what it was. A nightmare. He would obviously never kiss Potter in real life.