Part: 2 Chapter 15

Harry and Draco went back to the Room of Requirement, and automatically went to sit on a couch that was there to wait until they heard news from Professor Anglia. Draco buried his face into Harry's shoulder and Harry gave him a weird look. "What are you doing?"
"You keep almost getting killed," Draco said, his voice muffled.
"It's fine, we'll find out who it is soon, probably, and deal with them."
"I'm worried about you."
Harry smiled, leaning his head against Draco's. "Don't be. If you worried about me every time I was in danger, you'd be having panic attacks."
Draco sighed, not lifting his head. They stayed still and quiet for a few moments before Draco lifted his head. "How long does it take to ask a house elf about pancakes?" He said irritably.
"Draco, calm down, they have to find the exact pancakes, and since I don't even know where I sat, they'll have to test more than one," Harry said.
"Even after that, how will they find out who put it there?"
"Er... DNA test, I suppose, or however wizards would do it."
"Well, until then, you're not having any meals," Draco said.
"What?" Harry said with a laugh.
"I mean... Is there a way to make food for you myself instead of have the house elves do it?"
"Er... You want to cook for me?" Harry said. "That's really sweet, but have you ever cooked before?"
"Well... No, but how hard could it be?" Draco said confidently.
"Well, for a first-timer... Maybe you should try baking first. Something simple, like brownies."
"You can't just eat sweets, you need your vegetables and your protein."
Harry laughed. "I'm not five!"
"How do you know so much about this anyway?" Draco said, crossing his arms.
"Because I had to cook for my aunt and uncle all the time. I just learned from experience," Harry said.
"That's kinda cute, you knowing how to cook," Draco said. "Make something for me sometime."
"I don't exactly have the tools here, and neither do you," Harry said.
"We can just ask the house elves if we can use the kitchen."
"I think they'd probably just insist to do everything for us," Harry said.
"Whatever, the point is, I'm keeping an eye on you," Draco said.
"That won't be entirely impossible," Harry said with a grin, holding up their hands for emphasis.
Draco rolled his eyes with a smile. "You know what I meant. But in all seriousness, I don't want you to get hurt again," he said, looking at Harry with frightened eyes.
"And in all seriousness, stop worrying," Harry said with a reassuring smile. "I'm okay."
"But—"
"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry said teasingly, pressing his lips to Draco's.
Draco tried to resist him, but eventually gave up, making Harry smirk. "This is serious, Harry..." He mumbled weakly.
"I think this is the only way to distract you from worrying," Harry said, kissing his neck.
Draco bit back a moan. "But... What if—"
"No," Harry said. "It's not as though something's going to come right here, right now, and slip some poison into my mouth."
"They could," Draco muttered under his breath.
"Not if I'm kissing you, they couldn't."
Draco rolled his eyes, but Harry didn't see. "This won't work in distracting me."
"Oh, I think it will," Harry said, his lips moving down to Draco's chest. "You know, this could even save my life."
"What?" Draco said. "How on earth do you figure that?"
"Maybe the poisoner would come in here to poison me, and see us, but they'd be so surprised that they'd run away."
Draco's mouth threatened to break into a smile, and he tried not to let it, but he ended up giving in and burst out laughing. "You dork. Come here." He pecked Harry on the lips, giving him a smile, before leaning in for more.