Part 2: Chapter 16

*Author-San knows its short and thry are sorry for the wait. They are figuring out the rest of the plot now and it may be another big wait. Trust me, Im as eager as you are to figure out the rest of the story, anyway, enjoy guys. Next update wont be for two weeks or so.*

They were startled by a knock on their door. Draco got up to answer it, Harry following. They opened the door to see Professor McGonagall.
"Potter, Professor Snape and Professor Anglia have informed me that you have been poisoned twice this semester and that they were developing tests for the poison sample they found, correct?"
"Yes, Professor," Harry said. She had a worried tone to her voice, as though she was reluctant to leave him after delivering the message.
"They have just sent me to deliver the news that the tests are finished. Professor Snape wants you in his office immediately."
Harry nodded. "Thanks, Professor."
Professor McGonagall turned to leave, but paused. "I will escort you," she added with her back still turned, before walking briskly out of the room. Harry and Draco followed Professor McGonagall out of the Room of Requirement and they began on their way to the dungeons. When they reached Snape's office, Professor  McGonagall knocked on the door.
"Enter," said a bored voice.
Professor McGonagall opened the door and stepped inside, holding the door for the boys. "The results, Severus?"
Snape nodded and handed Professor McGonagall a piece of parchment. He stared at her as she read it, her lips getting thinner and thinner, her eyes widening. She looked back up at Professor Snape, an astonished expression on her face. She glanced over at the boys, who were watching her horrified expression with worry.
"Bellatrix Lestrange," she whispered, her face pale.

Harry and Draco were escorted back to the Room of Requirement by Professor McGonagall. "We'll sort this out," she said as the door materialized in front of them. "Just, for the love of Merlin, Potter," she said wearily, "be careful."