Chapter 6

Picture of Samantha (Sam)^
——————————————————————

School was such a drag. Except for seeing Brent. I mean he is just so cute and nice. I am hundred percent over Ben. It was kind of weird how I liked Ben for the longest time and now when I looked at him I felt nothing.

I was putting stuff up in my locker. When I heard high heels behind me. So I turned around to see Macy staring at me with a fake grin. I admit the girl is fabulous and has great sense of style and on the outside looks very nice but on the inside is an evil witch.

"What?" I harshly said rolling my eyes. "What is you plan this time because I am so sick of you treating me like trash, so can you go pick on someone else and leave me alone" I said fiercer than ever and slammed my locker which made Macy flinch.

"Actually I'm here to apologize" Macy smiled. This was the most shocking thing EVER!

"Why? Is Ben making you?"

"I know I always treat you badly but it's just cause I'm jealous. You are so pretty. Your life is always perfect, or well it used to be. I don't know if you going to forgive me but I'm tired of being the bad guy," Macy explained calmly.

I just stood there stunned for a minute. Jealous of me? Wow... I never thought of it like that.

"I am being so serious Hannah. Can you forgive because I have been feeling so guilty lately" she literally looked like she was about to cry.

So I hugged Macy and smiled. "Of course I forgive you!"

I could tell she actually meant it. Macy never apologizes for anything. I have changed a lot lately, so maybe she did too.

"Cool... In fact Han Han, my friends and I are having a sleep over this weekend and you should totally come!" Macy said with a real friendly smile.

I looked at her a bit skeptical.

"It would be great if you came so we can get to really know each other. Like old times." Macy begged.

"Yeah, of course. I will be there," I closed my locker. "Well I got to get to class, bye!" I said walking in the other direction.

----------------------------------------------

At lunch I explained to Kaley and the others about Macy apologizing. They were as shocked as me.

"Maybe Ben made her," Stacy suggested.

"That's what I was thinking, but it seemed so real," I said.

"Maybe. Just be careful. Anyway, do you want to hangout with us after school?" Kaley asked.

  "Sure! What are you guys doing?"
This would be my first time hanging out the whole group outside of school.

  "Just going to the movies then get ice cream or something after," Kaley answered.

**

Right after school before I walked on the bus Brent called my name and I turned around and smiled.

"Hey," I grinned hoping it wasn't a creepy-kind of grin.

"Hey Hannah, want a ride or are you just going to ride the bus?" he asked kindly.

"I'm up for a ride" I honestly hated riding the bus. It was always so loud and my bus driver was old and cranky.

"Okay lets go!"

The ride home with Brent was perfect! We talked and sung the the radio until we were at my house.

I opened the car door. "Well bye. thanks for the ride Brentie poo!"

"Haha never call me that again in public, I have a reputation to live up to" he winked.

  "Nah, I think I like that name," I said leaving.

***

Later I called Kaley about the hangout.

"Hey Kaley, is it okay if you pick me up because I have no ride" I begged

"Sure thing Hannah."

"Thank you so much!"