Chapter 17

It was close to the time of Caroline's party so I put on my tight purple sparkly dress and my purple high heels. Then I went to curl my hair. While doing that I stared at the necklace Brent gave to me, it really was beautiful and I haven't taken it off since he put it on me.

I waited down stairs for Brent to pick me up. I was kind of excited for this party. Caroline always throws the no-parents-home type of parties and someone always ends up bringing drinks and the party gets crazy.

Ding dong

I opened the door and saw Brent. He looked shocked.

"Wow, you look so beautiful in that dress," he complimented.

"Thanks!" I blushed walking to his car.

We arrived at Caroline's house and you could hear the loud music from outside and see the DJ lights through the window.

  We walked in the house to see a bunch of drunk teens dancing, drinking, and making out.

"Want to dance?" Brent asked.

"Of course," I smiled

Brent and I danced for awhile. It was so fun and I felt lost in the moment. It reminded me of my second time seeing him at Ben's party.
After we danced for a long time, we went our separate ways. Brent went to hang out with some friends and I played some games with Caroline and I few other people.
------------
It was Monday and I saw Kaley, who I haven't see in awhile, come up to me with a frown on her face. She looked very angry.

"My friends and I haven't seen you in awhile, and you don't even answer my texts anymore. What? Are you too popular to hang with us anymore ?" She asked seriously.

  "I'm sorry I have just been busy" I said.

"With who? Your old fake friends? Look, we don't want to be a second option to you, so if you going back to you old life that's fine just stay the hell away from us!" Kaley was angry as she walked off.

  Wow I didn't think Kaley could get angry, like she is always calm. It's true I haven't been talking to them but that's because of Brent not my old friends. I was too caught up with my old life that I had forgot about them. I felt so bad.

  I went to go get stuff out my locker and Daniel walked up to me.

"Hey," he said.

"Bye," I responded.

"Well you seem moody today," he smirked.

"Well yeah I'm in a bad mood," I said with a frown.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because isn't an answer," he said.

"Today it is," I slammed my locker and headed for class.
-----
For lunch instead of going to the library I decided to sit a Kaley's table. I hoped that they would forgive me. I didn't mean to forget them. It just happened.

"Look who decided to join us today," Kaley sarcastically said.

"Okay I deserve that. I know I haven't seen you guys much and I'm sorry okay? I have been with Brent during lunch not my old friends. We are officially dating. I will make sure to come hang with you guys more often. Will you all please accept my apology?" I ask.

They all looked at me for a moment and nodded their heads.

"Fine," Kaley said with a slight grin.

"Yes I guess," Sam smiled and the
others nodded their heads.

"Now tell us more details about you and Brent," Kaley grinned.

__________________________
Comment and vote :)