Chapter 12

Picture of Macy^^
----------------------------------------
  On Monday morning my mom came in my room with my phone and laptop in her hand. I knew what this meant!

  "Okay sweetie your time is up. Here is your stuff," my mom smiled.

"Oh thank goodness. Come to Momma!" I said as I kissed my phone.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson," she said seriously as she walked out.

----

At lunch I went to go see Brent.

"Guess who isn't grounded anymore?" I asked him.

"Who?" He smiled just going along with it.

"Me!" I pointed to myself.

"That's great! We can go skating and hang out now" he said. "This Saturday?" He asked.

"Yes!"

  The rest of the time we talked and laughed and even flirted a little. Okay maybe a lot.
-----
After school I headed to the detention room. Yes, one more week of this!

  Macy walked in and sat next to me and Daniel sat behind me. Gosh I hate detention.

"I heard you asked Ben to be your date to the event?" Macy glared.

  "You heard right " I didn't even look at her.

"Going after my leftovers?" Macy asked with an evil smirk.

"Ben isn't food. Okay? Now get a life and stop bothering me" I snapped.

"Yawn.. This is the most pathetic drama I have ever seen" Daniel said obviously bored.

"Umm.. Were we talking to you? No. So shut up" Macy directed to Daniel.

"biitch" Daniel whispered, which made me grin.
----------------------------------------------
             •MACY POV
   I have literally always hated Hannah. She thinks she is all that and everyone falls for her miss perfect act but not me.

  Well first of all, I may of exaggerated. There was a point when I didn't hate her, it was in fifth grade, back when Hannah and I were best friends. The first time I started disliking her is when my mom started liking her.

  My mom never paid much attention to me because of work but whenever Hannah was around she would pay attention and smile and laugh. I have never made her laugh, so yes I was jealous. But one day my mom said "why can't you be more like Hannah?" I was devastated. Be more like Hannah? What did that even mean?

  Then in fifth grade I was turning 10 and I told Hannah all about my birthday party plans. I was so excited to turn double digits. I helped set up and everything, but the time of the party came around and I realized no one was here yet. Thirty minutes had past and there was only one person there, Nerdy Nelly from across the street. So I called my friend Brittany and she said she was at Hannah's party and that it was a blast. Hannah was having a party that she didn't tell me about? She knew that it was the day of my party so I ended up calling her.
"What the heck Hannah? You ruined my party and you knew I was having it today," I was angry.

  "I know I'm sorry, but I'm kind of busy with my party right now so I will talk to you tomorrow," and then she hung up.

  Ever since then Hannah has been my number one target and I hate when she pretends like she never did anything to me. For awhile she made me look like I was the bad guy in this situation but she isn't innocent. All she does is hurt people without realizing it. People always kissed up to her like she was the queen bee of the school and that's why I was so happy about her recent downfall.
__________________________
VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED!