Chapter 13

I was in English class and my teacher was talking about a project partners. English was my favorite class and my teacher, Ms. Ellis, was my favorite teacher.

"You guys are going to write a story with a partner," Ms.Ellis explained. This project sounded a bit interesting.

  Kaley and I looked at each other, knowing we would work with each other.

"But I am picking partners randomly," Ms.Ellis smiled.

No Ms.Ellis. Just no. Don't you hate it when your friend is in your class but you have to work with someone else.

"So Kaley and Caroline, Hannah and Daniel," Ms.Ellis kept reading names.

Oh dang it! Of course I would be put with Daniel. I turned around to look at Daniel and he had a smirk on his face.

"Ok pair up everyone," Ms. Ellis smiled.

Curse you Ms.Ellis, curse you!

Daniel didn't budge like he wanted me to come to him. Heck no, he can come to me. So we both just sat in are seats for a while and finally he came over.

"About time," I say annoyed.

"I'm sorry that you're so stubborn," he responded.

"I don't even want to work with you anyways," I glared.

"That really hurts Hannah," he said with a fake pout putting his hand to his chest.

---------------
After English I headed to the library for lunch when Caroline called me in the hallway.

" Hannah!" she called out.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"I'm having a party next weekend for my birthday and I would love you to come," she
smiled and handed me an envelope.

" Oh ok sounds fun!"

"Okay see ya later," she giggled and walk off.

I was started to feel more better about myself. My friends that ditched me were being super nice ever since the charity event. It was just nice to have them like me again.

I walked in the library and Brent spotted me and smiled.

"Hey Hannah Banana," he said.

I saw he had an invitation to Caroline's party. Not to be rude but Caroline only invites popular people and jocks so how did Brent get invited. I remember he was even at Ben's party.

"I see you got invited to Caroline's party" I pointed to the envelope.

"Yeah I did. I guess you did too?"

"Yes and no offense but how do you get invited to all the parties?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Non taken," Brent laugh. "I'm actually cousins with Macy so that automatically puts me in the 'it' crowd," Brent explained.

Macy's cousin? How did I not know this? Macy never mentioned him.

"Oh that's surprising! She never told me that," I said shocked.

"Yeah we don't really get along that much. I stay out of her way and she stays out of mine."

"Wow you two are so different. I would of never put it together."

"Yeah, plus I'm pretty sure she is embarrassed by me."
---------
In detention I saw Macy.

"I didn't know you and Brent were cousins," I brought up.

She rolled her eyes, "yeah cause he's kind of a loser. He doesn't do anything. He just hangs around that stupid library all day."

" I think that's pretty cool," I defended him.

"Of course you would."

"Who are we talking about?" Daniel asked.

"How come you are always eaves dropping on our conversation? Don't you have a life?" Macy asked Daniel.

"How come your always grumpy? I'm just making new friends," Daniel responded.

"We aren't going to be your friends or I least I'm not," Macy said.

"I'm not either," I said.

"Hannah you're already my friend. You just don't know it yet" Daniel smirked.

"Why are you always in detention anyways?" Macy asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he mysteriously answered.
_________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT :)