Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 10.

The sound of Blaine's vocals woke Kurt up the next morning.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone!" Blaine hummed and sang from the shower.

Kurt loved Blaine's singing, so it was the perfect way to be woken up.  

Kurt lifted from his bed and changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, waistcoat and his pearl white Doc Martens.

He was sat waiting for Blaine to hurry out of the bathroom. Then his mind filled with the events from the night before.

Blaine kissed him.  

It made no sense... Blaine had stormed out when he found out that Kurt had done the same thing. 

Unless... Kurt thought. Had he dreamed the whole thing? Oh god.  

His mind raced on how to bring the subject up, Kurt cringed.

Blaine walked out of the steaming bathroom in a pair of red skin tight jeans, a just as tight black t-shirt and wearing a striped bow-tie. His hair was perfectly jelled into place.  

He looked stunning.

Kurt just stared open mouthed at the other boy who was still humming Tom Jones' classic hit.

"Are they too much?" Blaine asked, placing a pair of bright yellow sunglasses over his eyes.

Kurt shook his head quickly.

Blaine took a seet next to Kurt. "So..." Blaine laughed awkwardly.

"Blaine? Can I ask you something." Kurt took a sharp breath. "But please don't freak out."

"Anything." Blaine had a nervous expression on his face.

"Last night... did we..." Kurt paused. He took a gulp and finally broke his silence. "kiss?"

"What?! Um... No?" Blaine raised both his eyebrows, pulling his sunglasses away from his face. "Have you been having naughty dreams about me?" Blaine tutted.

Kurt's heart felt like it had sunk to his stomach. "I need to get started on my moisturising routine." Kurt rushed to the bathroom.

Blaine grabbed his arm as Kurt walked away from the other boy, pulling him back and on top of Blaine as they lay on the bed.

"Deja vu, huh?" Blaine whispered, flipping himself at the top of Kurt. "We kissed." Blaine laughed at Kurt's gullable trait. "Well... I kissed you. It was all very one sided, I think you just wanted to go back to sleep."

Kurt propped himself up by his eblows and tilted his head. "So..." Kurt breathed.

Blaine's lips collided with Kurt's. Kurt sank into the bed as Blaine followed him down.  

Blaine's hand held onto Kurt's hair, tugging it gently, as Kurt traced small hearts into Blaine's back. With his finger.

Blaine and Kurt were interrupted by the harsh sound of Katy Perry's voice singing 'Teenage DreamK. It was Blaine's ringtone.

Blaine struggled to pull away from Kurt and his irresisable mouth.

"Really?" Kurt raised a single eyebrow.

"Shush. Katy Perry is amazing." Blaine smirked.

He looked at the caller ID: Sebastian.

Blaine groaned dramatically and answered the phone.

"Hello, /Sebastian/. I'm sorry, I'm kind of busy making out with my boyfriend." Blaine hung up the phone.

"B-boyfriend?" Kurt's face turned pale.