Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 8.

Kurt was gone. Again.

How had he let this happen? Blaine thought.

What had he even done? Kurt was the one who climbed into /his/ bed, what would he need to think about away from Dalton?

Blaine's days would consist of this since Kurt left: Questioning what he had done wrong.

"Anyone sitting there?" An unfamiliar voice called.

Blaine lifted his up to the tall boy and shook his head violently. "Be my guest."

"It's Blaine... Right?" The other boy asked.

Blaine looked at the boy who winked dirtily at him. "And you are?" Blaine knew he was being rude, but he went to the Lima Bean to get away from Dalton, away from Kurt's things, and now some boy was ruining his peace.

"Sebastian." He spoke. "I've just returned from France and I'm having a taster at Dalton, y'know, staying thereand seeing if I want to move permanently."

"Oh. Interesting." Blaine forced a smile. "And what can I help you with, Sebastian?"

"I heard you're the leader of The Warblers... And you're sex on a stick."

Blaine face fell in disgust. Blaine knew he had to befriend this idiot, at least until Kurt came back. Living in an empty Dalton for a fortnight.

So, the two boys would hang out together every day, Blaine would just "Um." and "Ah." As all Sebastian did was talk about himself.

"Are you listening to me?" Sebastian mouthed, as he noticed Blaine sighing.

"I'm sorry... It's just. My roomate said he was coming back in two weeks, those two weeks have gone by."

"Well, in that case maybe we should retreat to your room." Sebastian winked, not even caring about Blaine's sadness.

"Um, no, it's a mess." Blaine said quickly and changed the subject. "So, do we have any plans next week?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His third week without Kurt had been and gone, he accepted that Kurt wasn't coming back.

Blaine and Sebastian decided to watch a movie (Sebastian refused to watch a Disney film, and instead bought an R rated movie.) As the Blaine opened the door to his room Sebastian shouted his name.

Blaine spun round and Sebastian thrust his lips onto Blaine's, it was desperate, sloppy and Blaine didn't like it.

Blaine backed into his room, trying tobreak the kiss, Sebastian thought Blaine was leading them to the bed so he clung to Blaine's lips, refusing to break their contact.

Blaine finally snatched away from Sebastian when he was Kurt sat awkwardly on his bed. His mouth hung open and Blaine just stuttered. "K-Kurt?"

"I... should go." Kurt rushed to his feet, stumbling a little.

"No, Kurt... I can expl-" Blaine started.

"Woah, Blaine. If you wanted a threesome, you could have just said." Sebastian interrupted.

Kurt and Blaine both stared at disgust at the tallest boy who was grinning.

"Get out." Blaine whispered.

"What? Why?" Sebastian asked Blaine.

"GET OUT, SEBASTIAN!" Blaine shouted, his face was becoming red with anger.

Sebastian stormed out and slammed the door.

Blaine turned to Kurt, a single tear ran down his face. "You said two weeks."

"I didn't think you'd hold me by it." Kurt replied, his voice was a deep mumble. "How long have you been with chipmunk teeth?"

Blaine released a deep laugh. "It's not what it looked like. I was trying to pull away. Kurt. "

"Like you said once before, there's no need to let me down gently, we're not in a relationship."

"Do you think I don't know that?! Kurt all I do is EVERYTHING for you, and you leave me, come back at terrible timing and now you're being funny with /me/?"

"He's an idiot, Blaine. Why would he even interest you?" Kurt's voice raised.

"For your information, I have no interest in him. If you don't recall I was left alone for three weeks, I had to have some sort of company!"

"Yeah, I'm sure you had fun in his /company/." Kurt spat.

"Why are you so bothered? You abandoned me! You didn't want to be around me!" Blaine asked.

"I. Kissed. You. Blaine." Kurt screamed.

Blaine froze. "... N-no you didn't?"

"That morning, you were still sleeping. It just happened, I didn't even realise it was happening. I needed to get away from here, I was ashamed of what I did." Kurt let out a small cry.

"You were ashamed of kissing me?" Blaine's face looked disappointed.

"No." Kurt's voice was silent. "I was ashamed that I ever thought that it was acceptable for me to do that to you, that I could ever feel for you as more.." Kurt choked.

"Do you regret it?" Blaine said sternly.

Kurt blushed a little. "Blaine, you can't ask me that."

"DID YOU REGRET IT, KURT?!" Blaine's voice was serious and desperate

"NO! OKAY? I DIDN'T REGRET IT!" Kurt sobbed. "I still don't." His voice now hardly audioble.

'Courage.' Blaine thought. Blaine wanted to walk right over to Kurt and put his everything into kissing him. So, what was stopping him? And why did he just rush out of the room?