Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 2.

"That was so embarrassing" Blaine cried. "Jeff, why would you do that?! He probably thinks I'm some sort of stalker freak!" He fell onto his bed and sobbed into the duvet.

"Well, you have been staring at his 'employee image' on the pizza companies website." Jeff smirked.

Blaine threw his pillow at Jeff and groaned to himself.

"Klaine had chemistry, Blaine! Did you see Kurt? He didn't even move when he was on top of you until his dad came and ruined it." The other boy spoke, looking serious.

"Yeah, well, 'Klaine' is over. There's no other way of seeing Kurt now..." Blaine sighed.

Jeff huffed and left the room, leaving Blaine to hug and feel sorry for himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Months had passed since, and Blaine felt like he way finally starting to get over his loss. (The whole group of Warblers complained that he was rather dramatic about the whole situation.) Or at least he was able to deal with it. But his mind still raced throughout the day: Where was Kurt? What was he doing? Is he safe?

He knew these feeling weren't just a simple crush, especially after so many months had gone by and the feelings never faded. Even after half a year of not seeing Kurt's face.

"That's it, Blaine. You're not moping around in your bedroom all day - hovering over the 'add friend' button on Hummel's facebook account! It's unhealthy, dude." David groaned.

Blaine blushed slightled and pulled himself up from his desk and nodded. He was tired and couldn't be bothered objecting. "Fine, what do you have in mind?" Blaine's eyes rolled.

"How about the New Directions show choir competition?" David's grin growed across his face, winking.

"Dave, you idiot! That's a terrible idea. You know Kurt's in that Glee club. Do you want me to fall into a state of depression?" Blaine whimpered.

"You would know, facebook stalker. And stop being such a drama queen, it's only a show, their singing can't be that bad." David joked.

Blaine gave up. "Fine, let's go." Blaine muttered, grabbing his jacket.

He hoped this might have been closure for his moping around phase without Kurt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"New Directions are up next..." David nudged Blaine.

Blaine ignored him and carried on watching the current show choir perform MIKA's 'Love Today'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaaaand now, from Lima, Ohio: The New Directions!"

The crowd cheered and the red curtains parted, the choir echoed a song that Blaine wasn't familiar with. Blaine's eyes scanned the whole stage, searching for Kurt, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Kurt?" Blaine's face was riddled with worry.

David laughed lightly "Probably dropped out of school to persue a full-time career in pizza delivery!" He shouted over the choir's harmonies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Blaine got back to his dorm at Dalton, he found an expensive looking suitcase and luggage bag on the spare bed.

Blaine's last roommate was a senior, and had finished his stay at Dalton a few weeks after Kurt's departure from Blaine's life, leaving Blaine even more lonely than he already was.

No roommate was to be seen, he guessed that he had his luggage delivered and would arrive in the morning, it was 10pm, Dalton's gates were locked for the night.

Blaine's eyes were red and puffy from where the tears had stung his eyes, he felt so tired and weak, so he went for a warm shower, guessing he'd only have to meet his new roommate in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaine jumped out of the shower and losely knotted a towel around his waist, he rubbed his dripping brown hair with a spare blue Dalton towel, letting his long curls have a night free of his usual gel prison.

He walked out of the steamed bathroom and into the bedroom, where the tv was playing some reality tv show. Blaine had been sure the tv wasn't switched on before he entered the bathroom.

Then that's when he saw it. A slim body curled up, knees tucked under its chin. Blaine looked at the face, hoping to give the body some sort of identity.

Kurt.

His eyes were what Blaine recognised first... Still as magical as the first time he saw them. The eyes stared back at him uneasily.

Blaine didn't want to scare the other boy more than he already had, so he thought it was best to introduce himself. For all he knew Kurt may not even remember him.

"Mmmmy name's Blaine, Blaine... Anderson." Blaine's voice was quieter than he had expected.

"Um, hey. I remember. I'm Kurt Hummel. As you know..." Kurt smiled shyly.

"I hoped that you might have forgotten, it was pretty embarrassing." Blaine lied, he loved the fact Kurt remembered him.

"Yeah, sorry that I never came back... I had to, um, find a new job, one that left me no free time at all." Kurt looked like he felt guilty.

Blaine dismissed it with a wave of his hand, as if he hadn't been crying every night because he'd never had the pleasure of drowing in Kurt's sea blue eyes EVER AGAIN.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Kurt.

"So, we're roomies now, eh?" Kurt joked, poking Blaine's ribs playfully.

Blaine smiled agreeingly. "Why did you move to Dalton?" Blaine asked curiously.

Kurt looked down at his lap and started tugging at a lose thread in his jeans. "The usual, getting bullied at school and..." Kurt paused, his voice was weak. Blaine nodded, notifying Kurt to carry on. "There was this closet jock who decided to make every day of my school life a personal hell. He didn't like that I was so openly gay, I guess. Anyway, no one seemed to notice and I didn't want to play the victim, so I got a few jobs and earned enough money to change to a private school. Here I am. End of story." Kurt's voice cracked, he sniffed up and smiled weakly at Blaine.

All Blaine could do was wrap his arms around Kurt, who suddenly flinched and backed away, startling Blaine.

"What's wrong-oh. I forgot I'm practically naked." Blaine awkwardly laughed. "I'll just change really quick!"

He rushed into the bathroom and shut the door. His heart felt like it was trying to escape from his chest, what was Kurt doing to him? He looked at himself in the mirror and made a disgusted "Ugh!" At his reflection. Blaine always hated his natural curls. He threw on a blue Dalton crest hoodie on and some loose grey sweatpants.

It wasn't his usual dapper look, but he couldn't think straight with Kurt being in the next room.

He quickly ran a light coat of gel through his hair and walked back into the bedroom, where Kurt didn't even respond.

"Not how I usually look, by the way. So please clear your memory of my whole body tonight." Blaine smiled.

This comment just made Kurt stare at his body, making them both uncomfortable.

They sat down on seperate beds and silently watched the duration of the reality show.