Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 5.

Blaine was awoken by the morning sun shining brightly through the partially closed curtains.

Blaine's eyes fluttered open and winced at the light that burned his eyes. He looked down at the body he was htolding tightly onto. Kurt was still sleeping, each breath he took whistled slighty, his mouth was curled up into a smile.

The smile infected Blaine and he grinned at Kurt. His arm was tucked underneath Kurt's side, if he moved it now he could risk waking Kurt up from his innocent sleep.

So Blaine just lied there, stroking light circles onto Kurt's shoulder.

Blaine just couldn't stop himself from smiling at the beautiful boy beside him. Only two days ago he thought he would never see this boy again, ever get such an oppertunity like this again. He was not going to waste it.

Kurt hummed a little and woke up from his sleepy haze, he let out a light yawn and smiled. He turned onto his other side to see Blaine fully awake and still holding onto him.

Kurt jumped from the bed and backed away from the bed like it was a huge monster. Blaine just gave a sharp few blinks and lifted himself from the bed. "You should know that I'm not diseased." Blaine spoke, looking hurt by Kurt's actions.

"Why the hell would you do that? This is MY bed!" Kurt croaked.

"What is /wrong/ with you?" Blaine spat. "If you don't remember we never finished the film, I APOLOGISE FOR FALLING ASLEEP! ... Jesus." Blaine's voice became lighter.

"You were awake! Why didn't you go to you own bed, eh?" Kurt eyes filled with tears.

Blaine didn't understand what he had done wrong, or why Kurt had this reaction. "I didn't want to wake you, because as you could see you were laying on /my/ arm."

Kurt shot Blaine a death glare, then stormed out of the boys room.

Blaine's eyes started to water and a single tear ran down his cheek. What had he done wrong? How had everything gone from so peaceful to so crazy in a matter of minutes. Blaine found himself pacing around the room, wondering why Kurt had such a problem with him hugging him. Then his mind raced back to when he hugged Kurt when he was telling him about his bully and how he flinched. Blaine just thought that it was because of the fact Blaine was only in a towel... Maybe there was something else?

Hours passed and Blaine was still in his outfit from the night before. He felt gross, so he changed into a simple black and white striped vest and joggers, he didn't care about impressing Kurt at the moment. He still ached from Kurt's reaction.

Kurt walked into the boys room and gave Blaine a weak smile, holding out two cups of coffee. Blaine just stared at Kurt with no reaction.

"Peace offering?" Kurt hid his head a little and reached out further for Blaine to take the coffee from him.

"Y'know, coffee isn't always going to make me forget when you've been an idiot." Blaine muttered, refusing to take the cup of coffee.

Kurt placed both coffee's down on the desk and moved closer to Blaine. "It's not you, it's me."

"We're not in a relationship, Kurt. You don't need to let me down gently. Just tell me the truth." Blaine's expression stayed lifeless.

"I need to explain." Kurt sighed and sat onto the edge of the bed. "... You remember when I told you about Karofsky?"

"K-Karofsky?" Blaine questioned, sitting next to Kurt. "Boyfriend?" Blaine certainly hoped not.

"Hah, no - no. Karofsky, the jock who bullied me in my past school?"

Blaine nodded.

"He kissed me."

Blaine's mouth fell open slightly

"He threatened to kill me if I told anyone, and he just harrassed me since then, he'd touch me sometimes and I felt so," Kurts voice cracked as a stream of tears fell down his face. "... So scared, like when he ran a finger down my chest I was repulsed to even look at my body for days. I guess it made me paranoid and scared whenever anyone touched me closely."

Blaine's face grew into pity. "I'm so sorry."

"They couldn't expell him because he never /did/ anything. But just having his hand on me would scare me so much, it's like he was showing me who was in power."

"I understand. I won't hold you again. I never realised." Blaine shook his head in shame.

"I do want you to, because I feel protected around you. I just get reminded that maybe it'll happen all over again, or... or." Kurt blubbered.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. I won't let him hurt you again. You don't have to worry around me, I /will/ protect you."

At that moment Kurt's head rested on Blaine's lap, Blaine stroked Kurt's hair and twisted it in his fingers.

Kurt lifted up and wrapped his arms around Blaine tightly. Blaine rested his hands on Kurt's waist as Kurt nuzzled his face in Blaine's neck. "Please don't leave me, I need you." Kurt mummbled into Blaine's skin, his warm breath making Blaine shiver. "I need a friend like you right now."

Blaine felt so privileged that Kurt would hold him, and Kurt would let Blaine hold him back.

But Blaine's hear sank. "Friend."