Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 7.

KeepOnKlaining: Hey, sorry for the interuption. FINALLY SOME KLAINE IN THIS SCENE! So, I watched Paranormal Activity this morning, so I thought it'd be fun to include it in here! Still don't own Glee. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at the cinema, Kurt and Blaine scanned the moving billboard which read the final showings.

"Paranormal Activity? That's all that's on?" Kurt moaned.

"Is someone a little scared, hummy?" Blaine teased, nuzzling into Kurt's shoulder.

"Screw you, Anderson." Kurt stormed to the counter and ordered two tickets.

"Have you even watched the first two?" Blaine questioned, raising his eyebrow.

Kurt dismissed his question with the wave of a hand.

Blaine pressed a kiss to Kurt's pale cheek, and spoke. "I'll just go and get some food, any suggestions?"

"Toffee popcorn and diet coke?" Kurt pouted and innocent face.

"Yuck, Kurt! Salty popcorn and Coca-Cola all the way." Blaine hi-5'd himself.

"I sometimes wonder how you're not the size out a space-hopper." Kurt groaned in disgust., handing Blaine his ticket. "See you in there." Kurt smiled as he handed a lady his ticket and she let him through the doors.

"M'kay." Blaine chuckled as he was served. "Oh, hey. Can I have two large bags of popcorn, one toffe, another salty. Aaaand two Coca-cola's please?" He smiled warmly at the lady as she scooped the popcorn into two paper bags.

He paid for his food and headed into the screen room, he searched the rows of seats looking for Kurt, he was mid-row waving back at the boy with food crammed in his hands.

He jumped up the few steps and sat next to Kurt, handing him his oversized bag of popcorn and the sugary refreshment.

Blaine grinned evily at Kurt as he took a sip of his drink.

Kurt pulled a grossed out face at Blaine and spluttered. "Blaine, you jerk!"

Blaine giggled childishly. "Ooops, must have forgot."

"Riiiiight." Kurt spluttered sarcastically. "I'm going to look so horrid with an extra load of calories in my body. Thanks, Anderson."

"Shut up, Kurt, you're beautiful." Blaine blurted out as he stared longingly into Kurt's eyes. "... Sorry."

Kurt gave Blaine a weak smile and dragged his eyes back to the huge screen, just as the movie started playing, dipping his hands in the fatty, sticky popcorn mess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later and the boys walked out of the cinema, their faces still plastered with a horrified expression.

"Why, why did they have to break his back?! I'm going to have that image in my head all night." Kurt breathed.

"Forget that! Did you see the gang of old woman demons? I'm not going to be able to look at an innocent lady ever again!" Blaine squeeled.

Kurt laughed at Blaine's drama queen tendencies.

As they finally arrived back at Dalton, they both raced back to the safty of their room, slamming the door behind them.

"And that's why we were the only people in the screen room. How do they expect me to sleep tonight?" Kurt cried.

"At least it isn't a school night, eh? Do you want to sit up and talk? I'll stick on a cutesy Disney dvd so we can get those horrible scenes out of our minds?" Blaine asked sweetly.