Pizza, Dalton, and lovers. Part 6.

Weeks had gone by and Kurt had settled into Dalton. Subjects were harder at Dalton than at McKinley, so Kurt never had much free time to just hang out with Blaine, or his old New Direction friends.

There was always studying to be done, and he felt so guilty. Blaine would constantly offer for them to go for lunch together, or just sit in their dorm and watch a movie together. It wasn't that Kurt didn't want to... He /did/! It got to the point where Blaine hardly asked him. Only offering to go to Dalton's indoor library. Which was always when Kurt had all the revision books he needed.

"are you avoiding me?" Blaine asked, interrupting Kurt's studying.

Kurt understood how Blaine could think that. "No, Blaine. You know I'm super busy."

"Kurt." Blaine glanced. " We take the same amount of subjects... I'm not always glued to my revision.". Blaine sighed. "You're always doing /something/. And you're excuses aren't just because you're studying."

Was Kurt unintentionally avoiding Blaine? Kurt wondered to himself. It's not like he had any reason to.

"Listen. School's finished for the summer next week... I PROMISE we'll spend more time together... Okay?" Kurt pulled Blaine into a hug and felt Blaine relax into him.

"I've missed your rare hugs, hummy." Blaine sounded like he was smelling Kurt. Kurt didn't care, truth was whenever Kurt hugged Blaine all his problems disappeared.

Kurt hummed in agreement and returned to his work cluttered desk.

Blaine smiled happily, hoping the final week of school would fly by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The week indeed flew by for Blaine, as all he did was plan some ideas for what he and Kurt could do in the summer. For Kurt, however, the week dragged. He had three major exams and not enough time to prepare. He passed his French exam with flying colours, which was no suprise to Burt and Carol when he messages them the news... Though the other exams Kurt wouldn't know until midsummer.

"I hope you've got relaxing, non-high-thrill options on that list of yours Anderson, don't think I haven't noticed you looking up bungee jumping on the internet." Kurt scoffed as he sighed in relief at the beginning of the summer break.

Blaine blushed and scribbled out over half of his ideas. He spun his chair around to Kurt.

"Schoooooooool's. Out. For. Summer!" Blaine sang, playing the air guitar.

Kurt shook his head at Blaine's childishness.

"Me, you, cinema, popcorn, twenty minutes?" Kurt asked.

"Deal." Blaine jumped in delight. "And what shall we be watching, darling?"

"Be spontaneous, babe." Kurt flirted playfully. "Get ready, now! Or we'll miss the final showings! It's already ten pm."

Blaine ran to his closet, snatched a jacket from its hanger and grabbed his wallet.

Kurt went to object at Blaine's decision to bring his wallet.

"You pay for the tickets, I'll pay for the awesome food. Good?" Blaine smiled.

"Good."

Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand and pulled him up from the bed. They stayed hand-in-hand all the way to Kurt's car. Neither boy questioned it.