Pizza, Dalton and lovers. Part 3.

Kurt woke up before Blaine. He always had to wake up super early for his daily moisturising routine, after doing so he slipped into his new Dalton uniform, which Kurt thought was rather unflattering to his figure, so he slipped into something more... /Kurt/ afterall it was the weekend and uniform wasn't neaded to be worn.

After finally choosing a suitable outfit, Kurt went to explore Dalton, roaming around the huge building, and becoming familiar with subject rooms.

Most of the students had gone home for the weekend, so it was peaceful for Kurt to just stroll around and gaze at the beautiful scenery. Then suddenly his peaceful morning was interrupted.

"Woooooooah, it's like I've seen a ghost! Kurt, who ordered pizza?" The darker skinned Warbler laughed. "It's David. By the way. I'm sure Blaine will love to see you!"

Kurt stared at the taller boy, who jumped up and down frantically.

"We're actually sharing a room, and nice to meet you David, I hope to see you in Warbler practise on monday?" He spoke.

David's jaw dropped and he stood staring at Kurt like he was up to no good. "Well, I'll leave you to it then." David raised an eyebrow then walked away.

Kurt realised that he wasn't so friendly to Blaine the night before, so he decided to make it up to him with a coffee. He drove to The Lima Bean and ordered two latte's. As he arrived back at his Dalton dorm, Blaine was up from his bed and jelling his hair in the mirror.

"Y'know, I like your natural curls more." Kurt interrupted Blaine's concentration, handing him a latte.

"For me?" Blaine snatched the latte happily and took a huge gulp. "Mmm, coffee"

Kurt realised at the moment just how adorable Blaine was, he was just like an innocent child.

"Yeah, a peace offering. I realised I wasn't very... Inviting to you last night," Kurt took a sip of his own creamy coffee. "I just really missed my friends, it only just sank in, sorry. But I'd /love/ to maybe spend some time with you today, yeah? Build our roomie friendship."

Blaine chuckled and nodded in agreement. "That would he great, Kurt. Any plans?"

"How about we finish our coffee's, get ready, and go shopping?" Kurt winked "I'm a bit of a shopoholic."

"Sounds awesome, let me get ready."