I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^(p3 of 15)

Vote, Comment, ect...

-yours truly <3

I open the front door and run straight upstairs to my room. Nick is sitting there, looking like a really sad puppy.

I sit next to him and kiss his check. "Look. Nick, I can't tell you that I love you, because I don't want to lie to you or break your heart or anything like that. What I can tell you that I have feelings for you, really strong ones."

He smiles at me. "I know, I'm sorry I must have made you feel really awkward."

"Awkward, me? Pfft, that's stupid."

He laughs. "So miss super cool, what do you want to do now?"

"Well I have some ideas, but you may not want to talk to me after this."

He sighs. "What did you do?"

"Well your brother kinda sorta technically asked me on a date."

He looks at me like: And?

"Well I kinda sorta technically said yes."

I expect him to freak, but he kisses my forehead.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Are you ok?"

He smiles this really sad smile. "Kayoko, if you want to go out with my brother you can, maybe then you'll see who he really is."

"Nick, what are you talking about? It's not even a real date; it's like a sympathy thing. Caramel is coming with us, you should come too."

"Actually, I want you to go out with him."

"What? Why?!"

"Because then you can finally make up your mind."

"Make up my mind? God, why does everyone think that there is a decision to make? There is no Brandon and I Nicholas, it was just 1 kiss and just because of that I can't even be near your brother or I have to choose?"

"It's just that I know he's going to try to..."

"I don't care what he's going to TRY to do. That's him, but you should trust me to be faithful to you."

"I do trust you; I just don't want to lose you."

"Don't worry; I'm not the type of girl that gets lost. But if I do, I'm pretty sure I can find my way back."

He smiles and kisses me for so long and so passionately I get dizzy.

"So look, Is it ok for me to become friends with your brother?"

He nods.

I smile. "You know, maybe you should patch things up with your brother. I have no right to talk about this since I'm an only child, but my life would have been a hell of a lot easier then it was if I had someone there to go through it with me."

He has this look on his face, letting me know I should probably leave him alone to think.

I hug him, and then leave the room.

1 brother, 1 to go!

Tomorrow, I'm going on a date with Brandon Kyle.

Oh lord, Please help me!

I know it's short but i HAVE to put the date on a diffrent chap!!!

Next time u read this you better wear a helmet because Brandon Kyle is about to BLOW UR MIND!!

That is all, keep reading and commenting!!!

I'm a badass, I'm a nerd and i'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare. -.^जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें