I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^ (part 14)

What is with you guys in Nick?

The real life Nick is awesome too, so I can't hate.

Hope you enjoy this, and I know you will because it has tons of Nick in it.

-Yours truly

"So are you gonna, come in?"

He nods and steps in the house. "I've never been here before."

"I know, and that reminds me, I am pissed at you Nickolas Kyle." I say, closing the door behind him

"Why, what did I do?" He gives me puppy dog eyes. He knows perfectly well what he did

"How come you didn't tell me that you had a brother, oh and that I was gonna go live with him."

"Well I really didn't get the chance to tell you, I didn't want to just up and tell you stuff.

"Well it would be nice if you told me something instead of nothing. I want to know so much, like I want to know how you what you like, what you love, what you hate. I just want to know.

"Ok well..."

"Wait! you can't just tell me."

"Why not?"

"Because I might get bored."

"Well that's nice."

"What?! I just don't like long stories." I think for a second then I grab his hand and pull him upstairs.

"We can ask each other questions." I say, making him sit on the bed in my room.

I crawl in the bed and lay down beside him. "Take off your shoes." I say.

Do not get the wrong idea!

I'm not planning to do anything, I just want him to lay with me.

Is that so wrong?!

He does as I say and lays down facing me, so I can see straight into his eyes.

"Ok so. You can go first, what do you want to ask me?"

"What is... your favorite Ice Cream?"

"Seriously?"

"What?! It's a very important question." He says.

Such a dork.

"I would have to say mint chocolate." I say nodding at myself for approval. "Ok so my turn, what have you done lately that your proud of?"

"I wrote a song."

"Seriously? About who?"

"I thought we only get one question."

I smile a little. "Fine, ask away."

"What's your favorite color?"

"It's blue. You don't have to ask small questions."

"I know, but I want to know every little thing about you."

I smile, shyly, then clear my throat. "Ok so, what's is the song about?"

"It's not a what, it's a who. And it's about you."

I grin. "Ok your next question."

"Why do you want me to stay so badly."

"Because I missed you, and I don't want to be without your company."

Your company? Oh come on, you could have done way better then that!