I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^ (part 7)

I totally love this song, its so deep. But anyways I'm going to bed so ya'll enjoy!! TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!! -your's truely <3

SHE SLEPT WITH HIM?!

Eww, dude that's nasty. I really do not need visual images.

"Why are you here?" She says with venom in her voice.

Oh please, she acts like she's scaring someone.

"I'm here so I can get my dog oh and to tell you that your girlfriend says she misses you."

She growls at me. "Get out."

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? YOU get out!"

I hear steps come down the stairs and then Joey appears. Shirtless and sleepy. When he sees me his eyes widen.

"Kayoko, you came back."

I can't say anything, because I don't know what to say.

GOSH!! Say something!! You look like a dork!!

"Um...no. I'm not staying. I just came to get Bentley. So now I got him and so I'm leaving. Bye ya'll!!"

I turn to go but Joey grabs my wrist. "Don't. You can't leave; you just got here, just stay for at least an hour."

I look in the eyes that used to make me melt but now all I can think about is the fact his hands were all over her.

And I know for a fact that he did not wash his hands.

That is sooo nasty and unsanitary.

I try to snag my wrist from his hand but he's holding on tight. "Joey let go."

"Only if you promise to stay."

"No! Lemmie go Joey!!"

Outside I hear the trees rustle.

"Nick you might as well come inside and stop ease dropping."

Joey looks at me strange. "Who are you talking to?"

Nick walks in, leaning on the door, looking bored, hot and mysterious.

How does he do that??!

"I think she was talking to me."

"Dude who the hell are you?!" Now Joey lets me go

"I believe she just said my name."

I know where this is going. I roll my eyes. I hate when guys go this.

Now that they are standing in the same room I can see Nick is a hell of a lot hotter than Joey.

Haley is looking at him with lust in her eyes and I swear I want to bitch slap her, but I'm not gonna.

"Nick I'm ready to go."

Joey looks at me than back at me. "I'm not letting you go again, I'm calling the police."

"The hell you are!! I can't believe your being so selfish!"

"Oh I'm selfish?! Tell me, who left who behind?"

"I'm doing what's best for me! You of all people should understand that. I am not wanted here and I honestly don't want to be here. Besides it seems like you're doing fine without me."

"But I want you here!" He screams, sounding like a toddler

Was he always like this? It's only been 3 days but he seems so different. He's acting like a three year old.