I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^ (part 9)

( I wanna make it to the top so if you really love this you'll vote, vote, vote!!! And I'm starting to get discouraged =P U guys still want me to continue? Let me know oh and read the lyrics and listen to the Song!! It's really good! -yours truly <3)

Rachel looks like a tornado running throughout the store, grabbing cloths and earrings and stuff.

I just wanna go back to sleep. Just for a few more minutes, that is all I ask.

After about 20 minutes or so, I hear her call my name.

I walk up to her. She has this whole cart full of cloths and earrings and body spray and other stuff. On the top I see the hair dye.

"Let's go."

"Who's gonna pay for all this?"

"Oh, we don't have to pay."

NICE!! But it doesn't really make a difference to me, since I'm used to spending all the money I want.

So we leave the store and go back to are dorm where Rachel takes me into the bathroom.

"Ok wet your hair so we can do this."

I do as she says. I swear I'm so nervous. I've never dyed my hair! I never even thought about Dyeing my hair.

"Ok close your eyes and relax."

I close my eyes. I trust Rachel , when I first saw her I knew she was a fashion person.

She's really pretty. She has light brown hair that's highlighted and brown eyes. She has this sweet but sour look about her.

"Ok, here goes nothing." She says and I close my eyes tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hair...is violet!!!

I turn around to my side to look at the back of my head.

Rach is standing with her hips, looking at me with approval. "You know you look sexy with yo hair that."

"Thank you. But I thought I looked sexy all the time."

She Smiles. "Yah that's what you thought. Let's get you dressed sweet cake."

All the cloths she bought me is sooo short, like what the hell was violet's position a hoe?

Rach pulls out a really short white dress, which I have to admit is really cute.....FOR A HOE!!!

"Put this on and be a good girl. We only have an hour till the plane leaves, and I'm pretty sure you wanna spend it with Nick."

I blush.

YAH! I blushed and dude I never blush.

So I take of my cloths, while Rach is standing there,

Btw: No HOMO!

and I put on the dress on. I love how the bottem is like a lace skirt, but that doesn't change the fact that it's hoe-ish.

Oh, did I say that already?

I did? Well....GOOD!

"Good girl, now for the matching earrings and make up."

I inset the matching earrings as she puts mascara on me.

I HATE makeup. Why?

Because it sends the message that girls aren't pretty enough without it.

BUT, a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do, sadly.

When she finishes, Caramel and I pack.