Chapter 5

Neveah's POV

       'Ugh what happened I feel like shit.' As I slowly opened my eyes they immediately locked with a pair a chocolate brown eyes. "Am I dead?", I asked," Are you an angel?" The person I asked just chuckled and said," No sweetheart you aren't dead. You're in the nurses office." 'Damnit I wish I was dead. I'd be way happier.' Suddenly something passed through his eyes like he was shocked. 'Wait did I say that out loud?' "Yeah you did. If you don't mind me asking.. Why do you feel this way?" "It's none of your business.", I answered him. He raised his hands up in defeat and said," Fine I'll leave it alone. "

        I slowly looked down at my hands and the wrist band I was wearing that day. "Why am I still in my P.E. clothes?" His hands clenched and unclenched in anger and said ,"Don't you remember?" Then it all came back to me.. the blows.. the pain.. the knocked out bodies.. wait what? knocked out bodies? Oh shit.

        "WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" I yelled at him. "Woah calm down, jeez, I just took care of them." The fear filled my body at this point. "Why did you have to go and do that?" "I was just trying to help! They could've killed you!!" His face turned red with anger. "I don't need your help," I spat back at him. "That's not what I saw," he crossed his arms and glared at me, "Looked like to me that you would've gotten really hurt if I hadn't interfered." The tears started to build up in my eyes. 'No Neveah don't you dare cry.' "Don't you see? By you helping me its just going to make it 10 times worse then it already is." I told him. "Not if I can help it," he replied with a smirk on his face.

        'What the hell just happened?'

        Tyler's POV

      As I was watching her I noticed her looking at her wrist. 'Why does she have a wrist band on? Wait she always had that wrist covered but why?' "What are you hiding?", I surprised myself by asking. " N-Nothing why?", she said. "You always have your wrist covered and I want to know why." "Well you don't always get what you want now do you?" 'She does have a point there..' "Let me see it.", I said. Something flashed in her eyes but was gone before I could tell what it was. " No.", she answered. "You have three seconds to change that answer," I told her.

"Wait-"

"One."

"No-"

"Two".. I started walking towards her.

" What are you-"

"Three." I quickly got next to her and before she could say anything straddled her. Cue the blush from her.. Damn is she cute when she blushed.. no! *mental slap*. I quickly grabbed her wrist with her squirming under me trying to get away when in comes.......... you guessed it Miss. Snow.

     She looked at me.. then at Neveah and the position we were in and an evil smile covered her face. "Should I come back later?", she asked us. I looked down at Neveah as she blushed again. " N-no Miss. Snow it's fine," Neveah answered. She took advantage of the shock I was in and got out from under me and walked out the door.

--I'm really excited about how this story is turning out!!--