CHAPTER 8

Henry had his arm draped over my shoulders and had his whole right side pressed against my left side. Every now and then girls would come up to him to flirt and he would play along with their stupid game as we made out way to class.

"Here we are"

He slid his arm down to my waist and dragged me into the classroom and to a modern white desk. Conversations ceased quickly and twenty sets of eyes were now focused on me.

Henry slid into a chair in the back row and gestured to the chair beside him.

"Sit" he ordered.

"As if" I smirked.

Before I he could reply to my comment a man in his twenties walked into the classroom.

"Miss  Price sit down now!"

I slumped into the chair beside Henry and mumbled to myself about how annoying he was.

The lessons passed slowly and same with dance class. Apparently I was a "hopeless case" with "no future". Such encouraging words from such lovely teachers...not my sarcasm. There was only five minutes left in this stupid ballet class thankfully.

"Again!"

I groaned quietly and prepared myself to spin again.

"One...Two...Three..Four-no, no, no. You are meant to keep spinning! Do not stop! Again miss Price!"

Thankfully the bell saved me and I quickly made a run out of the studio. I sat down at a small table in the corner and put my head down on my textbook, hoping for a few minutes of sleep.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

That's all I've heard since I arrived here. My hair is wrong, I'm turning wrong, I'm lifting my leg wrong. I never thought this school would be like this, sure I expected it to be hard but this was just ridiculous. I couldn't please any of these stuck up snobs. I didn't-

"Rough day?"

"More like a  rough week, go away" I groaned and pressed my face back into my textbook.

"You wanted to come here" he said with humor dripping in his voice.

"You made me audition!"

"I didn't make you do anything. I simply gave you an opportunity" he smirked.

"Yeah one you knew I couldn't resist" I grumbled back.

"Dearest Ali you ought to be thanking me"

The bell rang signaling the next class was ready to start, with a sigh I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Thank-you for taking away my minute of sleep dearest Henry" I mimicked before stomping off in the opposite direction.

I know I probably seemed like a spoilt brat, I was honestly grateful for the opportunity I have gotten because of Henry. I was just frustrated and tired and now I felt guilty for acting how I did. I would try and make an effort to be less grumpy and make it up to Henry for getting me into this school. I needed to prove everyone here who thought I was doing everything "wrong".

_________________________________________________________

 Hello everyone! An update whooo! Yay! Party time! No just kidding but seriously...I updated. I hope you all liked the chapter, even if it is really short. I figured I should probably finish these stories for all of you wonderful people <3