CHAPTER 1

Hey guys,

thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoy it very much :)

Check out Falling up by Faith_Stands. She is awesome and deserves a lot of reads :) 

Also check out Shinefromthesoul she is amazing too :) 

The amazing cover is by LyriceMusicNote.

Enjoy the chapter 

-Madcass 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music filled the dark alley and moved through my bones. I let the music take control and I just went with the flow. As I finished my routine I brushed my chocolate brown hair out of my matching eyes. With a sigh I grabbed my black hoodie and slipped it over my curvy, tanned figure.

"Later guys" I hollered.

“Yo, later Allie" yelled Chris.

Without another word I jogged out of the dark alley and into the crisp air of the night. I sighed looking up at the star filled sky. It's so beautiful at night time with the stars shining brightly down on us. I snapped back into reality only to see that I was out the front of my apartment block and I grumbled at the sight of it. Old and run-down are one of the many words to describe it.

I slowly made my to the glass font door and swung it open. No one was in the lobby as it was midnight. I walked over to the stairs and took them two at a time until I reached level six. I jammed my old key into the door knob and silently opened the door.

 No light were on which meant James had gone to bed. I slowly tip toed to my bedroom trying to not make any loud noises. My hand was about to grab my bedroom door handle when the lights were flicked on, startling me. I am so busted!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------