CHAPTER 5

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting in ages. Thanks for being patient about it too. I just wanted to say a huge THANK-YOU to everyone of my fans. If you read One night thank-you so much for reading it! 1,019 reads on One night! If you haven't read it I hope you read it and enjoy it, as well as my other story Last chance. Thanks for reading guys :) 

Thank-you to Sianie1990 for the amazing cover to the side :)

Happy readings,

Madcass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for Chris and Kye out the front of the school like I always, leant against the cool light pole while humming to myself. I’m bored out of my brains and they are taking forever!

“Hey babe, see you tonight” whispered Jack while running his fingertips across my cheek.

I pull away disgusted by his touch and prayed that those slow pokes would get a move on. As if hearing my prayer Kye decided to grace us with his presence and pulled me away from Jack.

“Let’s go” he said through clenched teeth.

We started walking, we Kye walking and me being dragged out of the school grounds. Kye let out a deep breath and released his grip on my wrist.

“Chris had to go and pick up Brook” sighed Kye.

“Oh so is he meeting us at the usual place?” I asked.

“Yeah he’s just going to take her home. Pat should be home by then to take care of her”

I just nodded and let out a sigh. Brooke is Chris’ six year old sister. She is a spitting image of Chris but in a little girl’s body. She has the same chocolate brown hair that cascades down to her shoulders in curls, hypnotizing blue eyes that were just so adorable and were framed by thick, dark lashes. She was like the little sister I never had and I loved her to pieces. Pat, or as I like to call him, Patty, is Chris’ and Brook’s older brother. He just turned nineteen and helps out when their mum is working.  

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t realize we had arrived at our hang out. Warm, familiar arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I whipped around to meet Chris’ blue eyes.

“Hey Allie” he smiled.

His deep voice vibrated through his chest that I was crushed against.

“Hey Chrissy, how’s Brooke and Patty?” I asked while pulling away.

“They’re both good. Brooke has been asking when she will see you next” he laughed.

“Tell her I’ll stay the night on the weekend”

“She’ll be happy to hear that”

“Oi you two! You ready to go?” laughed the other guys.

“I am. Not sure is Chrissy boy is though” I joked.

“Hey! I was born ready” scowled Chris.

He pulled my hood down over my face and I let out a laugh before attempting to mess his blonde hair up. Noticed I said attempting, unfortunately for me Chris is as tall as a tree. I only reach his shoulder.