Chapter 19: JJ Is Luke's What?

A/N: Shocker! I bet you guys didn't expect that coming huh? Haha so this was suppose to be Chrystal's last chapter where she written it on her own but due to her having writer's block (a pain in the royal ass once you get it) this is a split chapter between the two of us. The last chapter will be hers and then the epilogue will be another split seeing as I want the both of us to end the story. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the story so far and I hope a lot more of you will read it once it's finished. Chrystal and I really enjoyed writing this story and are sad that it's coming to an end. We do have another story up our sleeves, though, so stay tuned to read it! Anyway, enjoy the chapter! :)

Chapter 19: JJ Is Luke's What?

They always say the day after your first time will be difficult and that you will be in pain. Which to me was a complete lie. The next day I woke up with so much energy, energy I haven't had since I was young. I felt like I could take on the world. I rolled over in bed, seeing Calum still fast asleep with a small smile still on his face. He seemed to be so happy, much like I was. I'm lucky enough to find the love of my life at such a young age and I don't have to worry about him leaving.

"You think too much, stop thinking." Calum groaned.

"Stop reading my thoughts, creep." I giggled and cuddled into his side. I relaxed into his arms and listened to everything around me. I could hear almost everything, from what's happening in the kitchen, to what's happened in the front neighbors kitchen.

"You'll get used to it." Calum whispered again.

"Stop being a creep. I want a moment with my thoughts!"

I waited a while, and wondered wether I could be able to read minds like Calum. Before I could think anymore, though, Luke burst through the door with a worried look written all over his face. I quickly clutched the blanket to my chest to make sure that it didn't reveal anything to him seeing as I was still naked and so was Calum.

"Dude! Can't you knock?!" Calum exclaimed, pulling me closer towards him.

"Sorry, sorry but we have a problem. JJ's here but she's alone. We're not quite sure if it's one go her tricks but we don't know what to do with her," Luke explained.

Calum sighed. "Fine. We'll be out in a minute. Now get out so we can get dressed!"

Luke chuckled and shook his head as he made his way out so Calum and I could get dressed. Once he was out of the room, Calum and I got out of bed and got dressed before making our way outside where everyone was waiting, including JJ who had tears running down her face.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for JJ so I started to walk over to her before I felt Calum's hand grab my wrist, stopping me. I looked at Calum's face and saw that he was giving me the "don't do it" face. I knew he was only being worried after what happened with my last encounter with JJ so I gave him an "I'll be fine" look before he reluctantly let me go so I could walk over to JJ.

"JJ? What's wrong? Why are you here?" I asked soothingly.

"I'm here because this is my real home. I'm not from the other pack like I thought I was," JJ explained through her tears.

"What do you mean?"

"I was kidnapped as a baby. I only know this because I heard my so-called "parents" talking about it. They were saying that out of the two of us, they should have taken the boy instead of the girl."

"Wait, two? What do you mean by the two of you?"

"I have a brother apparently. We're twins. Anyway, they were talking about the night they snuck into the Hemmings' house and took me. How everything went wrong according to plan. They didn't know my name, only my first initial from the small locket that was hung around my neck so they named me JJ due to the fact that the initial on my locket was a J," JJ laughed humorously before she continued. "I don't even know my real name nor do I know who my twin brother is. All I know is that I'm really from this pack."

"Hemmings? Isn't that Luke's last name?" I asked, looking at Luke's paling face.

"So that means JJ is my sister?" Luke asks.

"Apparently so. But I didn't only overhear that. There's more to it, but seeing as they just lost their best wolf, there's no way they can win this time," JJ said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Another battle? Are they serious? We lost the last one! Isn't that enough?" Calum exclaimed furiously.

"Seeing as Amanda is still here, no. They want Amanda out of the way and they aren't going to stop until she's dead, but I have a plan."

"Why should we trust you?" Michael asked warily.

JJ sighed and pulled up her sleeve revealing the same mark that all the girls in the pack have on their arms. "I had this mark on my arm since I first transformed into a werewolf. I didn't want to believe it so I covered it up with makeup and drew the other packs' mark instead. When I heard what they had said, I scrubbed the mark off of my arm, ready to seek revenge. I want to make them pay for all the shit they put me and my real family through."

"Alright, what's your plan?" Ashton asked, everyone else nodding in agreement, seeming to fully gain her trust once they saw their packs' mark on her upper arm.

"Glad I can have your full cooperation. Here's what we're going to do," JJ said with a knowing smirk on her face before going over her plan with us. We have to win this time. We just have to.