Chapter 3: Welcome To The Hellhole

A/N: Here's Chapter 3! It's another short one but the long ones will be coming as soon as the action starts kicking in! But at least you will get to meet the rest of the boys and their mates! :)

Chapter3: Welcome To The Hellhole

By the time it was lunch time, I already had my own group of friends. At least, I hope they were my friends. I mean, you think you know a person until they show their true colors, right? So, what makes this situation any different? For all I know, JJ could be a royal bitch. She seems nice but I couldn't know for sure if that's how she truly is or if it's just an act. Looks like I'll have to find out then, right?

"Amanda! Over here!" I heard JJ call my name from what I'm guessing is their table. I slowly walked to their table, clutching my lunch tray tightly as if I were to drop it at any given second. Well, I guess you could say I did because next thing I knew, I was tripping over someone's foot and my lunch tray went flying causing the spaghetti noodles from my tray to land on my head and all over clothes. Then I heard the sound of laughter from everyone in the room, including JJ and her friends. I guess that shows her true colors. She really is a bitch. I thought bitterly as I struggled to get up. The faster I got out of here, the faster I can get away from everyone and this stupid school.

"Hey! Wait up!" a guy's voice called after me as I was running out of the cafeteria. I didn't want to get humiliated any further so I ran faster hoping that he'll just give up on trying to talk to me. Only that wasn't the case. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Can you just slow down? I don't want to hurt you!"

I stopped running but not because of his request. I whipped around to look at the guy causing him to almost bump into me. "You don't want to hurt me? Do you really expect me to believe you after what just went down in the cafeteria? I thought I had a friend in this damn school but instead of helping me when I fell and became what was on the school's menu, she laughs at me along with everyone else!" I seethed. I was beyond my boiling point now. I just wanted to clean off and go home for the rest of the day.

"Well, that's JJ for you.. She'll act all sweet and innocent, but really she's just a bitch that cares about nobody but herself," he explained.

"Yeah, that sounds about right!" I scoffed while rolling my eyes during the process causing the mystery guy to chuckle.

"I'm Calum by the way," he said, finally introducing himself and holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Amanda," I replied, shaking his hand firmly before letting go, finally having a small smile on my face.

"Well, Amanda, what do you say you come and hang out with me and my mates? I promise that we're all very nice and nothing like JJ. She's actually kind of our enemy along with the rest of her little group," Calum informed a bit nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I would love to, but I'm kind of covered in spaghetti sauce and noodles," I said, attempting at a small joke.

"Oh! Right, um, hold on! I'll be right back!" he exclaimed suddenly as if he just realized that I was covered in my lunch before running off back towards the cafeteria.

Thinking that he wasn't coming back, I sighed heavily and turned back towards the direction that I was heading to before our conversation happened. Just as I was about to walk away, though, a warm hand grabbed mine causing me to turn around.

"You weren't really about to leave me hanging, were you?" Calum asked, chuckling slightly.

"What? Uh no!" I stuttered slightly in my defense. When I heard more chuckling from other people was when I realized that Calum wasn't alone. There were three boys with their arms wrapped around who I assume are their girlfriends' shoulders.

"Amanda, these are my mates and their girlfriends'," Calum said, introducing me to them in a way.

One of the boys, the one that had his blond hair in a quiff and blue eyes so deep that they might as well be the ocean, rolled his eyes at his friend before really introducing everyone. "I'm Luke and this is Ashton, his girlfriend Alyssa, Michael, his girlfriend Hannah, and my beautiful girlfriend Chrystal. Welcome to our school, or as we like to call it: the hellhole."