Chapter 11: Green Beans

But to our surprise, Master Eraqus was gone.

"Where could he be?" Terra asked, confused.

"I think he's gone missing." Hartman guessed. "Do you think he's in the same place that Ventus is?"

"It's a possibility." Terra replied. 

"Well, if they're both in the same place, they could be..."

"Trapped." I realized. "There's only one person who would trap Master Eraqus."

"Xehanort." Terra said. "But he's ded. Then who... Pennywise."

"The clown?" Hartman asked.

"Yeah, the clown."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go save them!"

So we all left the Land of Departure to find Ventus and our Master.

When we teleported to the nearest taxi, Hartman paid extra to play DJ Khaled on the radio, which I think was kind of a stretch, but I was ok with it.

We rode the city streets listening to Down for Life (featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR, Future, Travis Scott, Rick Ross, and Kodak Black) and went pass many skyscrapers and buildings until we came to the town we needed to be at.

As Hartman complained about having to pay extra, I heard a strange sound that was worth shushing them.

"Do you hear that?" I asked. It was a kind of tapping. It sounded pretty weird to me.

"Is that Morse code?" Hartman asked.

I listened, and it definitely didn't sound like Morse code. But it was worth checking out, so we slowly walked up to the house that it was coming from.

When we got as close as possible, what we all saw was really shocking. A random kid just ran out of the house screaming with a guy running after him.

We followed them, and when the kid was finally caught up to, he spotted us and pointed to Terra.

"Oh hey, Mr. Weird Guy, what doing?"

The man turned around slowly, and I saw a shocked look on his face when he saw us.

"Oh, hi. Can I help you?" He asked nervously.

Seargant Hartman talked about the tapping, and explained that we thought that it had something to do with someone that we were looking for.

"Oh, no. That's just my son Jeffy." The man replied. "I'm Mario, by the way."

"Ok then. I'm Gunnery Seargant Hartman, and this is Private Terra and his friend Aqua."

"What doing?" Jeffy asked.

Mario had to explain to us that he asked 'What are you doing?', which was pretty obvious. But when Hartman tried to tell them, Jeffy screamed. I don't know why, he just did.

Mario yelled at his son, and told Hartman to resume. And when he did, Jeffy screamed again.

"Just forget it." Mario said. "So, who are you looking for?"

When we were actually allowed to speak, we told Mario about our mission to find Ventus and Master Eraqus, and how we were searching around.

When Mario heard this, he was pretty shocked about the whole thing. He suggested that Hartman come with him to the police station to investigate, and Terra and I would stay and babysit Jeffy.

At first, Terra was appalled. "What? Oh, no."

But I figured I'd be good at it. "Terra, it'll be fine. I'm good at this."

"Alright, I'll tell Jeffy." Mario said.

As you can probably guess, it was really hard for Jeffy to even understand the message. But nevertheless, Terra and I were left alone with him.

It was hard even at first. Jeffy got scared of Terra's keyblade, and ran away. I had to go track him down. Then I asked if he was hungry, and he wanted McDonald's. I knew that couldn't happen, so I just went over to the pantry. And what I found was ridiculous.

In the pantry, was lots, and lots, of green beans.

622 words.