Chapter 13: Returned

I knew that it was going to be alright for once.

When I saw my home again, I felt relieved. Not because I was finally home, but I was finally safe with my friends.

Georgie looked pretty surprised. "Wow, this is your home?" He asked.

"Yeah, we're pretty rich." Ven replied.

"Don't boast too much, Ven." I jokingly warned. "You'll make him want to live here."

We all gave Georgie a tour of the house, and I have to say, I was happy. During this whole adventure, I'd been worried, sad, and sometimes lonely. But those emotions were all gone now. They were replaced with happiness, joy, and laughter. (Well, laughter isn't an emotion, but whatever)

Anyways, we entered the big room and informed Georgie that it was where it all started.

"Well, I think that it's time to wake up the master." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

So Terra and I got out our keyblades, and woke up the master. I saw Master Eraqus open his eyes, sit up and scream, "NOOOOOO!" Terra ran over to him to calm him down.

"Hey, Master Eraqus! It's ok. It's just us!"

He looked around. "Terra, Aqua, Seargant Hartman, Ventus! How are you all here? And who I this young man?" He asked.

"It's kind of a long story." I explained.

And that story was one we all had to contribute to. We told Eraqus about how we worked together with Hanna and Erik, met Snoop Dogg, how Hanna killed Marissa, and how we met Jeffy and Mario. The last thing we talked about was Georgie. He was important. Not only to Ven, but to his family. We talked about the posters, and how we found his boat.

"Wow. That must be hard, not seeing your family for a long time." Eraqus said.

"Yeah, and I'm happy to be safe again." Georgie replied. "Ven helped me through it too. Thanks, Ven." He smiled.

"You're welcome, Georgie." Ven said. "I'm glad we're friends."

"Me too." He replied.

To interrupt this tender moment between all of us, Terra's cell phone rang.

"Oh shoot! It's DJ Khaled! He's probably upset because I took a week off. Here we go."

He left the room for a bit while talking, and it seemed like he wasn't in trouble, which was good. When he came out, he asked Ven and Georgie if they wanted to come.

"Sure." They both replied.

So Terra took off to the studio with the kids to see DJ Khaled, and I stuck around with Master Eraqus.

"So, Aqua. How is it finally being back home again?" He asked.

"Well, after everything that just happened, I'm pretty happy. You?"

"I feel free, after being captured and unconscious for so long."

"I can agree with that."

"By the way, where'd you get that necklace?"

I looked at it. What was I going to say? I had an idea.

"I, just bought it in Morocco, when we were looking for Ven."

He nodded. "I like it. It fits you." I smiled.

I stepped outside and tapped the necklace. I just needed someone to talk to.

"Hello, Aqua." Steven said as he always did. "Need some help?"

"Actually, I just needed someone to talk to right now."

Dr. Strange appeared in front of me, and motioned for me to come with him. "I want to tell you something."

I walked through his portal, and looked around.

"This is the sanctum, by the way." It looked like it should. Like a magician's place. In the middle of the roof, with light shining through was the shape of an eye... No. The letters V.F.D.

"What's V.F.D?" I asked. I had to know. That's probably what he had to tell me.

Steven looked at me. Straight in the eyes. "V.F.D holds some very secret information. If I tell you this, you must promise never to tell anyone else. Please."

I nodded. "I promise." I trusted him, and if this really was top secret, I wasn't going to tell anyone anytime soon.

"Alright." He paused, as if he were listening for eavesdroppers.

"V.F.D is an organization run by secret operatives trained to put out fires figuratively and literally around the world. There was a time when V.F.D was noble, but then someone had to screw it up for us."

"And who is that person?" I asked curiously.

Suddenly, the whole place shook, and Steven looked at me.

"I am sorry, Aqua, but we will have to cut our little visit short. I have some business to attend to."

And suddenly I was teleported back outside to where I was before. So, I just walked back inside and up to my room until I saw that Terra was back.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was great." Terra replied. "Yo Gotti was there."

"Yeah, and Terra did really good!" Georgie piped up.

I loved seeing them so happy. It made me happy as well.

Through the rest of the night, Ven and Georgie had fun, and Terra and I had a great time together, conversating and playing imaginiff with Master Eraqus.

But what I was really happy for, was my friends. Without them, I would probably be really lonely. Being with them was the best part of having returned.

881 words.