Chapter 15: Not the True Ending

And so Terra rode off with Kavinsky to fix things for good.

The next morning was pretty boring if you ask me. Ven and I both wanted something to do, but we found nothing. He asked what we could do, and I said that he still had school, which he groaned at. But he also had Georgie, which was a good thing for him, since he finally had a good friend.

"How about you and me go for a little walk?" I suggested. "I bet you want to get outside in the fresh air after smelling all that trash." It was true.

"Ok." He replied.

We walked around our neighborhood and saw some pretty crazy people there.

"Does it ever occur to you that this neighborhood is strange?" Ven asked me.

"Yeah, a lot of weird people are around here." I said.

"Well, wasn't Pennywise weird?"

"Yeah. But when you see those crazy people, don't laugh. Just think. If you laughed and made fun of them, who knows? That could hurt their feelings, and they could turn to be a criminal. Just think about that."

Ven nodded. It was a lesson he needed to learn.

"Do you think Terra's ok?" He asked.

"Well, there's no way to tell for sure, but if he survived Xehanort and Pennywise, he can survive this."

He nodded in agreement.

As we neared our house, I decided to ask Ven something.

"Hey, Ven. Do you know anything that could maybe give Terra good luck?"

"Well, Master Eraqus always used to talk about being kind to someone as giving them good luck."

"You should try that out right now." I suggested.

He thought about it for a minute, then walked off to a house nearby. It looked like the man there was having trouble opening his door. I saw Ven's use his keyblade to unlock the door, and the surprised look on the guy's face. Ven ran back to me, smiling.

"That just got me a new friend, too." He said.

"Great!" I congratulated. "What's his name?"

"Sam." Ven replied.

The next morning, I went to Ven's room and woke him up. I told him that he still had to go to school, even with Terra gone. He grumbled, but he got up.

I didn't grumble, though. I was going to be positive today.

When I got to school, I saw the usual. Kids running, laughing, and the occasional screaming. But something was different today. The red haired woman from my neighborhood with the megaphone was in the hall, yelling, "No running," And some other stuff. I walked up to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm the new hall monitor, Helen Brownstein. Haven't you heard?"

"No, I've been busy. Nice to see you, though." And I walked into my classroom while she yelled at more kids.

That was weird. I hadn't known that there was a hall monitor now.

Anyways, I went through the day positive, like I had meant to. And things got even better when I came back home. Terra had returned!

He explained to me and Ven that Pennywise was turned human, and that Terra had saved him instead of killing him, because, no matter how much darkness there was, there was an equal amount of light in him, and that changed him.

We were all happy, then Seargant Hartman walked in.

"What?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"I said, I saved Robert Gray." Terra repeated.

"No." Hartman replied. "You didn't save Robert Gray."

What? This was confusing.

"I just got word from Eraqus that this Robert Gray, was really just a trick. Kavinsky heard the wrong thing. Rumplestiltskin just made a deal with Pennywise to keep Pennywise safe if he never showed his face to Rumple again. And I know exactly where he is."

Hartman opened the door and left the house, just like that. I knew that he was going to search for Pennywise, but nothing could stop me from being positive. I was going to stay the way I was, because I knew that at some point, all this would stop. I knew that we would get a happy ending sometime. And that time would be the best time of my life.

TO BE CONTINUED

716 words.