Chapter 14: Deadcruiser

Being with them was the best part of having returned.

The next morning, I got up joyfully. I knew that it was a day to finally have fun with my friends instead of moping around and being worried.

We ate breakfast, and went to take Georgie back to his family. This was one of the only things to be worried about. How would they react? Would they thank us, or be mad that he went missing? Probably the first one, as they were probably thinking that he was dead.

When we arrived, Georgie walked up to the door, and his parents were shocked. They cried, and hugged him until his brother Bill came up to him crying as well. It was a shockingly happy reunion, and that was the good thing.

When Georgie's family saw us and asked about us, he said that we saved him, which was half true. It was mostly Hartman anyway. But we explained everything and it was fine. They were overjoyed, but what was important was what happened when they came back home.

Terra and I looked outside to see a red car outside of our house. When Master Eraqus said that he knew who that was, we all turned to look at him.

He explained that there was a legend of a man named Kavinsky, or The Deadcruiser, who supposedly crashed his car in 1986, which gave him powers, and helped him resurrect and look for his loved one.

"This must be him." Eraqus said.

"What? How is that possible?" Terra asked.

"There's only one way to find out."

And Eraqus walked outside to meet him.

I watched as they talked. It looked like they were conversating well, which was a good thing. If Kavinsky was the one who saved us, then he must be good. The thought hadn't crossed my mind, but Terra had talked about it.

I didn't think that it was true, but it could be. If Ven was almost killed by a clown, I could believe about anything at this point.

Then Eraqus led Kavinsky inside, and I knew that he had to be on our side.

"So why did you save us?" Terra asked.

Kavinsky explained that he was enemies with Pennywise, which didn't make sense at all, until he explained how Pennywise was created.

He said that The Dark One, or Rumplestiltskin had cursed Pennywise, once named Robert Gray, in order to remove his hometown's curse created by Regina Mills, or The Evil Queen.

"Now, I banished Pennywise, but there is still one little problem."

"The Dark One." Eraqus said.

"Exactly." Kavinsky replied.

"We need to find Regina to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid and bring Pennywise back. And I think that Terra should come with me to help."

This, I really didn't want. I wanted to spend time with Terra after everything else that had just happened. But since Terra was the best surviver, he agreed, and I reluctantly let him go.

"Be safe, Terra." I reminded.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." And so Terra rode off with Kavinsky to fix things for good.

522 words.