Chapter 5: Found

I looked at my necklace and soon found out that it was no eye. It was the letters V.F.D.

I couldn't believe how similar today was to yesterday. I awoke to Eraqus and DJ Khaled again! Except this time, Asahd was there too.

"Hey, Aqua." Khaled greeted. Asahd waved and I couldn't help but smile. I had always loved little kids.

"Sit down." Eraqus gestured. I sat down. "So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, Terra called me up yesterday, and told me that a magician resurrected Xehanort, who locked Terra out of his house with a force field. I unlocked it with my special keys."

"Wait, Xehanort was resurrected?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm sure he's fine. He beat Xehanort once, he'll survive again."

"We're thinking of tracking Terra's phone so you can find him after school today."

Oh! I hadn't thought of tracking his phone. That was a good idea.

I nodded as Ventus walked down.

"Good morning, Ventus." Eraqus greeted. "Have a seat." Ven sat down, and I could see that there was excitement in his eyes.

"Did anything happen with Terra?" He asked.

When Khaled said, "Yes.", Ven's eyes lit up.

"There was a force field around his house, and I unlocked it. He said it was because a magician resurrected Xehanort, and then Xehanort locked Terra out of his house. He said that he would be fine, and I'm sure he beat Xehanort again."

I saw the excitement in Ven's eyes faded a little. I could tell that he was worried.

"After school, Aqua is going to track Terra's phone and find him. If he's safe, he'll be back by tonight."

"Great!" Ven piped up.

Now was my time to warn Ven.

"But remember, Ven: if we don't find Terra, don't cry for hours."

"I won't." He replied.

So we ate breakfast, and went to school.

When I got there, I was called down to the red house office. I went down there, and Mrs. Wideman, the red house principal stood, frowning.

"Where were you yesterday?"

Oops. I hadn't called in to say that I would be gone. I also hadn't realized that Mrs. Wideman would be angry.

"Uh, I, uh, I was sick."

"Oh, really? Then why didn't you call in?"

"Um, I didn't have the energy."

"Then, why didn't your 'master' call?"

Whoops. I was busted. I mean, I couldn't just say that I was looking for my kidnapped friend! But what could I say? There was no way to know.

"You weren't sick, were you?"

I shook my head and tried to look sad.

"I'm disappointed in you. If you weren't sick, then what were you doing?"

I had to think. Should I tell her, or get fired? Fine. I told her.

"I was looking for my friend, Terra. He was kidnapped." To my surprise, Mrs. Wideman didn't believe me!

"I'm serious!" I protested. "I even went to a fortune teller, who turned out to be a witch doctor. Then I was rescued by a man named Dr. Strange."

Wideman laughed. "You're obviously making this up! What kind of name is Dr. Strange?"

I couldn't answer that by myself, so I told her about the necklace.

"I can contact him with this!"

"Well, then, do it!" She dared.

That was it. I'd had enough. I tapped the necklace, and strangely enough, Steven answered in my mind!

"Hello, Aqua. What do you need me for?"

"My boss won't believe me about you. I'm about to be fired because I didn't call in yesterday. Can you help me?"

"Of course. I'm coming."

Mrs. Wideman's eyes went wide as Dr. Strange appeared right in front of us.

"What? How?!" She cried out.

"Hey, Steven."

"Looks like you won't be fired today." He said, smiling.

Wideman was speechless. "Go... just go."

"How would you like to help teach the Science of Time today?" I asked.

Strange thought for a second. "What grade?"

"4th."

"Then the kids will be entertained."

And Steven was right.

The kids were entertained, and the school day went well. After school, Dr. Strange went back to his home, and I followed the map to Terra's phone, and his house. When I stepped in front of his house, the door opened. And there he was. Terra.

714 words.