Chapter 22

"I never knew you liked cliche movies,"

Sapphire and I are cuddling in my room while watching The Duff. Thick blankets covering our legs, a comfy bed to lie down on, and my arm resting on her shoulders is really a nice touch to my night.

I always liked watching high school related movies because it's simply nostalgic. I also never had so much fun in high school and these movies are rubbing salt to my wounds.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me sweetheart," I whispered huskily in her ear. I could see goosebumps creeping on her arms and I knew what I said had an effect on her.

"Like what?" She asked, amusement in her eyes. I run my index finger down up her arm to her shoulder. I take my hands, placing them on her shoulders and start massaging them.

"I'm good at massaging,"

I massaged her tense shoulders tenderly and her whimpering is not helping right now.

"Yeah, there. Oh my god Jin, you're so good," She moaned out, causing the arousal in between my legs to intensify.

I turned her around to face me. I begin to give butterfly kisses on her neck, tugging on it. She let out a soft whimper, her fingers burying deep into my hair. There's a purple bruise forming at the side of her neck and that sight alone satisfies me.

"Mine,"

I didn't stop forming more marks on her neck because I want people to know that she's mine.

She's my woman and no one is going to take her away from me.

"Don't stop,"

So I didn't. I crash my lips against her, loving the taste of her. We were being sloppy and dirty but that turned both of us on even more. I grab her waist even closer to me and she brushed her hands against my eraction.

She's teasing me.

"Don't tease me babygirl," I ordered with auhority in my tone. I kissed her again with much more intensity. I tugged on her bottom lip, and she obediently kiss me back. I spanked her ass making her moan in the kiss.

"All I heard was moaning from Jimin's room and I just had to come here for some goddamn peace-" We didn't realize the door was wide opened until Yoongi's voice was heard. We pulled away almost immediately. He groaned in frustration at what he just saw and ran out of the room.

"Oh my fucking god! I JUST WALKED IN ON THEM GETTING IT ON!"

Sapphire and I couldn't look into each other's eyes. We were too shy to even talk about it.

"I actually um- wow. Jin, you're good," I look back at her, my dominance coming through once again. I didn't say anything as I lock the doors this time so that the boys won't be able to come in.

"Oh yeah? We're so going to enjoy the night babygirl. Get on the bed,"

A/N : how steamy 🌚

guys , i updating this during ramadhan and i just know i need some purity right now oh my god.

happy ramadhan to all muslim peeps out there !!