Chapter 7

126 pounds.

"Chae Ha, if you take a picture of Mr Jin one more time, I will slap your ass back to America," Sapphire warned her sister when she noticed the frequent camera sounds.

Even when I know her name turned out to be Chae Hee, I still see her as Sapphire. I even accidentally called her that but she didn't even protest.

It suits her anyways.

"Sis, it's not everyday you see your favorite person eating the same dinner as you," I chucked at Chae Ha's response, receiving a glare by Sapphire.

Cute.

"Are you telling me that I'm not your favorite person then?"

"Uhh, oops?"

"You brat!" She hit her younger sister on the head with a spoon and the sound could be heard so evidently.

"That hurts! Don't be so salty jeez," She whines. She grumpily stuffed her face with rice and then the bean paste soup. I looked down at the amount of food they would expect me to eat. In Eat Jin, this size of a portion is nothing to me. However, I only film that show when I have my binge eating episodes and the rest of the days, I eat a lot lesser.

'eat now so that she won't be suspicious. just get rid of everything later,'

"Eat more Mr Jin. You need a lot of energy considering you just fainted earlier," Sapphire advised in worry.

"It's fine really. And don't call me Mr Jin. It makes me feel old,"

"Yeah unnie. You're older than him anyways," Chae Ha says, making me look at her in surprise.

Sapphire is older than me?

"I will have to call you noona then?" I asked cheekily while she blushed crimson at my words.

"Yeah.. umm.. sure then,"

"Did a guy just make my sister blush? Hold up, I need to take a picture of this cute moment!" She took a snap of us and to make Sapphire even nervous, I pulled her closer to me. She was obviously not expecting that because she looked up to my face by the time the picture was taken.

"Aww, you guys are so cute! I ship you guys like how I ship Namjin oh my goodness,"

"What's Namjin?" I questioned, and she covered her mouth as if she just spilled some juicy secret.

"Not for you to ever know!"

I was wary of her but I just laugh at it anyways. We're having a great time amd I didn't even recall anything about my life when I'm with them.

It's the most beautiful moment in my life thus far.