Chapter 13

118 pounds.

"How do I look?" I looked at the guys for approval. They're sitting on the sofa waiting for their delivery and I was preparing to go out.

"With your eyes," Hoseok replied, smiling sarcastically at me.

This kid.

"I'm serious. I want to look good getting out of the house,"

"You're already handsome so you don't need that much effort you know," Namjoon says, smiling at me. I smiled back at him in appreciation because I know I will never look at myself the same way.

'you look decent. but if you eat later, you will look like a pig of course.'

"I like the whole look in general. Not my style but then again, I'm just that fashionable compared to you peasants," Taehyung sassily voiced out. We throw our pillows at him and he tried to run away from our grasp.

"Now that you have your date to go to, I guess Jungkook and I have to go get ready. We're going to a lunch date together too," Jimin said, which causes us to look at them in confusion.

"Not the dating way goddamn it- He means getting food together because the rest are tired. I'm craving for steak these days," Jungkook explained and I could see Jimin's face flushed.

"Yah, who taught you how to curse?" I hit his head with my fist and he groaned in pain.

"Okay people, what did I miss?" Yoongi suddenly came out of his studio with his neck pillow in his arms. He obviously was sleeping before this due to his messy hair and pajamas.

"Nothing. Just discussing on how I look, that's all,"

"Yeah, he's going on a date," Namjoon teased and I could see Yoongi's face changed. He wasn't in the daze like how he usually is.

"Have fun hyung. Be careful," He says. I nodded in understanding and grinned.

I waved them goodbye and was out the door. I walked to my destination, breathing in the summer air. Times like these is when I get the chance to be me. Everywhere around me is light and bright but my mind isn't. It's full with thoughts, questions, doubts, fears and death.

If I die today, will I be free from this world?

I spot Sapphire through the window where she's casually sipping her drink.

Eyes full of innocence, the smile of an angel, the looks of a devil that you can't stay away from and the personality of a perfect human being.

Weeks after getting to know her, I found out that she's ultimately close to perfection.

And that's what kept me going positive these days.