Chapter 16

"What do you want?"

"How about an apartment that we both can live in?"

"Get your mind out the gutter Jin," She says, rolling her eyes at me.

I figured she's being petty because she lost the bet with me. It was a fierce competition due to our competitiveness and mild swearing.

Just kidding.

It was one hell of a fight.

"I will tell you later. For now, let's just enjoy ourselves here-"

"Hyung?" A familiar voice called out, making me look behind. There stood, my boys excluding Jungkook and Jimin, with confusion in their eyes. I look over to Sapphire and see that she's actually frozen on the spot upon seeing them.

"When did I get so lucky in life?" She utters, and the guys looked at her in amusement.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to go grocery shopping but Taehyung got distracted with the horse toy so we chased him down here," Namjoon replied. I sense the guys' gaze on Sapphire which oddly made me have an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Let's go buy some groceries and eat together in the dorm! Noona, you can join us too!" Taehyung exclaimed, clearly excited about the idea. The boys must be curious of her because I never show interest to any girl before.

"Oh really? Yeah.. um.. hold up! I need to process the fact that I'm talking to BTS with no money involved!" She took deep breaths to calm herself down but she ended up jumping out of excitement instead.

"Yah, you've been talking to me! I'm worldwide handsome remember?"

"I have more swag. How 'bout that?" Yoongi posed which made Sapphire melt in her knees more.

"I'm still better!"

"Jealous much?" She winked, making my heart flutter.

Does she not realize her actions have consequences?

"I didn't say I was jealous, I'm only saying that-"

"Caught in a lie!" Hoseok sang at top of his lungs, giving a sly smile at us.

"Okay like I said-" My sentence was cut off when she suddenly tip toed infront of me and ruffled my hair.

"You're still the best for me Jin,"

She suddenly comes closer to me and my stomach suddenly had butterflies roaming around rapidly.

"Payback is sweet isn't it?" She whispers huskily in my ear, sending tingles all over my body. I had a confused expression on my face but she seems smug about it.

"Speaking of lies, where did Jimin and Jungkoo-"

"So do you want top or bottom?" We heard a voice ask seductively.

If there any fans around here with us right now, they will take pictures of our faces and use it as a meme.

"Jimin?"