Chapter 9

122 pounds.

Once I'm out of Sapphire's house, I know reality is going to bite me in the ass. I didn't check my phone the entire time I was there. Knowing that my phone will be full of notifications, I decided to take a break from it.

But it's endless even when I try to run from this life I have.

I take a deep breath and turned on my phone.

The spams of our groupchat came up first.

Lame-ass bOYS :

Jungkook : HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU

Namjoon : WE'RE WORRIED SICK

Jimin : THERE'S A CHAOS IN THE NEWS AND IT'S ABOUT YOU

Taehyung : you didn't feed holly today. yoongi is mad hyung

Hoseok : WHO CARES ABOUT HOLLY RIGHT NOW?

Yoongi : I DO!

Namjoon : you guys ain't getting married so what's with the I Do ^

Jimin : okay whatever it is , come back hyung. We're really worried about you. Please tell us if you're alright.

I chuckled at their conversations about Holly. I will have to apologize to Yoongi when I get back home then. I now search for the current news and as expected, my face came out.

HEADLINES : Is Jin from BTS dating?

He was seen with this girl drinking coffee and running away out of fear. Could it be something is happening between them?

Comments :

Jin has a girl? Good for him 👏🏻

Who's that girl? Wow, she's so lucky to be holding our whole world's hand.

If that girl is legit, she better treat him right.

Does this mean Namjin ain't happening?

Come on guys, this is fake news like usual.

OMG, WHO'S THAT GIRL? I'M GOING TO KILL HER FOR TOUCHING MY OPPA!

There are different types of comments which leaves me with mixed feelings. I should have known that I couldn't run away from the reality of being an idol. I could be in the cinema with my mom and they will think I'm going out with a girl. There's no privacy and everyone else keeps speculating.

I walk back to the dorm as slowly as possible. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys with all my heart. However sometimes, I do like some peace and quiet in my life. I rarely get that with all the drama and hectic schedules I usually have.

Appreciating nature's beauty is one of my favorite things to do. The trees are dancing beautifully like the stars up in the sky. I always thought that the stars are roaming around because there are so many of them.

How I wish I can go star gazing with someone special.