Chapter 18

118 pounds.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Taehyung to buy the pizza but I still did anyway.

"Tae, when I told you to buy some food, I didn't mention that you had to order enough for a birthday party you know,"

"It's only ten boxes! We all can finish a box, maybe excluding Sapphire-" 

"Hey! I can finish a box easily in one sitting, thank you very much," She piped in, clearly offended Taehyung left her out. He apologized immediately with a sheepish smile.

"Anyway, there's a reason why I bought this much anyway," He says. We gave him a sign to continue on talking but when he did, I feel an uncomfortable pit in my stomach. The rest all seem excited about the idea but I'm the only one who didn't.

"Let's do a mukbang challenge!"

'oh hell nah. say you want out. can you really risk your weight being heavier than it is now? it's bad enough that you ate lunch earlier and now, this? jin, reject the idea. you can as the oldest in the team,'

"I don't want to do it. I will rather sit out and record you guys being ridiculous on camera," They groaned in disappointment and disagreement saying that I'm a lame ass person for backing out.

"Stop pulling a Prologue move on us! Come on Jin, it will be fun," Sapphire begged, pouting her lips. How am I supposed to say no to that? She's so cute that I just want to grab her and kiss her nonstop.

Wait what?

"Fine, you asses. Let's do this,"

'okay fatty. let's win and you puke everything out all right?'

<>

 let's win and you puke everything out all right?' <>

A/N : your welcome :)

<>

"Obviously I won!"

"No, I won!"

"No! I WON, SO ACCEPT IT SOUR LOSERS!"

"SHUT UP YOU LOVEBIRDS! First Jikook and now you two? You guys can split the prize all right?" Yoongi roared, causing all of us to look at him.

Like usual, Sapphire and I were fighting who won the challenge. Namjoon was the first one to give up then followed by Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. That leaves the two of us to have each other's throats.

A sudden feeling of guilt and nausea came rushing into me like a ton of bricks.

'you know what time it is. time to get rid of all that filth because you've been eating too much trash.'

"Hey guys, I wanna go to the washroom real quick,"

I speed walk to the toilet and closed the door behind me. I stared at my reflection on the mirror, already hating what I see. My puffy cheeks, my meaty arms and my fat legs. I don't understand how people could appreciate the flaws I have. All I want to do is get rid of them.

It's never enough to satisfy me.

How fucking pathetic.

"Jin?"

I wanted to tell the person off but I couldn't. I stared at the mirror for way too long which made my nausea worse. I immediately squatted down and vomit the food out. My stomach began to hurt after the first try.

"I'm coming in,"

I could feel a hand rubbing my back, helping the purging to go easier. When I was done, I could not look at the person's eyes. I stood up and take my toothbrush. I put toothpaste on it and brush my teeth. Tears were strolling down my cheeks like a rainfall and I let out a soft sob. The person wrapped their arms around my torso and bury their neck on my back.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

I'm sorry Park Chae Hee.