Chapter 16: The truth...

PRINCESS' POV....

After leaving the door, I found myself in the middle of EXOforest. In the place where Sehun found me before. I stop crying when I notice something on the ground.

"A gold leaf??" I picked the leaf and examine it. My head started to hurts again..

"Albert? How did you get here? You're forbidden on stepping inside EXOforest." I can see Albert, but his face is familiar. He looked like..... Taemin???

"Namu, long time no see.. Your leaf helped me to enter this forest. Didn't you forget that your leaf is the only key for the wolves who are not member of the EXO clan to enter here." He said and smirked.

"But how did you get that?"

"A human can also enter in your beloved EXOforest, remember? I manipulated a human to enter here and get me some of your leaves. And because you choose to give your powers to those twelve weak members of EXO clan, I need to kill you now. hahahahahaha. You can't kill me because you're just a tree who can speak now. I remembered before that you use your power to kill bad wolves. Now you can't do that. Your fault. You let me live. Now good bye Namu. hahaha." he poisoned Namu??? Albert is Taemin?? how??? Taemin is too kind to be Albert.

"Why are you doing this Albert? Because of Mirajane?? Because she chose Jun Dael and not you?"

"Yes. I'm here to kill their beloved son. And also, I'm going to get what is mine. Your power should belong to me and not to those weaklings."

"You'll not going to succeed Albert."

"I am now my dear Namu." Albert was nowhere to be seen now.

"I wish to be a human. But how?? eottoke?? I still want to be with my precious wolves. Please creator. Grant my wish." wait...that was my voice?? Namu and I has the same voice??

"You only have 90 days to be with them. After that, It's up to you if you'll live or die. Live as a tree again to be with them. Or die forever." I am Namu??

"I am Namu??"

"No Princess. You are not Namu. You're a part of her. The human part of Namu. You are her wish. Her wish was to be human. She's about to die that's why I granted her wish."

"Who are you?"

"I am the wolf's guardian. I am Sehun's father. I'm glad he fell inlove with you. Now wake up. you only have 19 days left."

It's morning?? I've slept overnight? I need to go home and ask Taemin the truth. I drive home as fast as I could. I mean, My car could. I'm glad I'm not overspeeding. I arrived at Taemin's house.

"Taemin!!!" I called him.

"Jhin, Where have you been? I've been looking for you the whole night. I even went to Sehun's dorm to find you there. Everyones looking for you." He said then hugged me. Is he really Albert?? What if he is? I'm in great trouble now. But I need to ask him to find out.

"Is there a problem Jhin?" he asked me when he release me from his hug.

"I'm not Jhin." I told him. He looked surprise but then he smiled.

"What are you saying?? You are Jhin. You're my fiancee remember?"

"I'm not your fiancee. I don't even remember you or Minho-ssi. Tell me the truth Taemin, who are you??" I told him while pushing him away. He keep silent for a moment. "So, you're not who I think you are. Why? Why did you lie to me?"

"I can't think of anything that I can do to-" I didn't let him finished.

"To take your revenge?? To get me to Sehun?? To get their powers so that they can't defeat you? For the EXO to weaken their power and not have the chance to kill you? For you to make sure that Sehun will feel the same feeling you've felt when Mirajane choose to love Oh Jun Dael and not you? Huh? ALBERT??" I yelled at him.

"So, you remembered anything now, Namu??" He said and then smirked.

"I.am.not.Namu.I.am.EXO's.Princess.Their.Shortcake." I told him. I was about to leave when he grip my hand. "Let me go."

"No. you're not going anywhere. I'm not done with you. I want you to watch me killing your precious wolves." he smirked and punched me at my stomach. I can't move. "You're a human. Don't forget that." I heard him say those words and.....

TAO'S POV...

Taemin came in the dorm looking for Shortcake. He said he can't find her. Where did you go Shortcake?

"She didn't tell anything about leaving hyung." Sehun said. He was talking to Suho-hyung. He's calm now. We're in the EXOforest looking for her. We're devided into three groups to make sure that we can fight back whenever Albert attack.

"Suho-hyung, I'll just go there to look for her." I went to the left part of the forest but I'm making sure that they can still see me.

"Is that..Minho-hyung??" I saw Minho while trying to walk but he stumbled on his feet. He lost balance and fell down. He was near Namu's place.

"Minho-hyung, are you okay? What happened to you? How did you get in here?" I asked him. He turned and I saw his eyes...bloody red? "You're a wolf?"

"Y-Yes Tao. I am a w-wolf. One of the w-wolves who are forbidden to enter this forest. Luckily, I-I escape from A-Albert. He tried to k-kill me." He said. I noticed that he was holding Namu's leaf in his left hand. So that's why he manage to enter the forest.

"Wait. I'll call Lay-hyung for help."He hold my hands. I looked at him as if he want to tell me something. he mouthed something like he needs something. "What do you need Minho-hyung?" I asked him.

"Your help." help?? What??

"What? Why?"

"Y-Your help. EXO's help. T-That's what I need. I am M-Mirajane's brother." Mirajane? Sehun's mother?

"Wait, you're a wolf and Aunt Mirajane's Brother?? You're not Shortcake's borther?" It's confusing.

"I-I'm not. A-Albert made me do it for his p-plan. . I-I need to tell you something. I-It's something i-important."

"Why would I trust you?"

"B-Because y-you need to know t-that H-Han Yong M-Mi is in d-danger n-now in T-Taemin's hands. (Han Yong Mi is Princess' korean name given by Suho.)" Shortcake??

"What??" I asked him while holding the collar of his shirt.

"Y-Yes. T-Trust m-me." he said. I need to trust him if we're talking about Shortcake.

"Tell me everything." I yelled at him holdin his collar.

"T-Taemin is Albert. I-I don't know where he is right n-now. B-But I'm s-sure that he'll kill her. A-At first, we didn't k-know that she is N-Namu. W-We just w-want to u-use her t-to k-kill you and for him to a-absorb your powers. H-He told me that he-ll kill my family if I-I didn't help him. B-But he s-still killed them. I t-tried to f-fight him but he's too s-strong." He cough bloods.

"I'll call Lay-hyung. Stay here." I told him.

"N-No Tao. I-I don't have much t-time. H-Han Yong Mi i-is the h-human part o-of Namu. A-Albert plans everything. He b-becoming T-Taemin. A-Albert will w-wait for you b-before killing her. H-he can't kill her b-because y-you still have your p-powers. H-He needs Namu t-to transfer her p-powers to him. H-He will use you to get her powers. A-and he will u-use her to g-get your powers, t-too. S-She'll get her power's back w-when the f-full moon b-becomes red. It will be t-tonight. P-Please save her and tell her that I-I'm s-sorry."

"Wait.. Minho-hyung..." he loose conciousness. I shake him hoping he'll wake up but there's no response. He's dead. His body's turning into peaces and joined the wind as it blows...

"Awoooooooo!!!!" I growled.