Chapter 8: I like her hyung... no... I Love Her....

BAEKHYUN'S POV....

"DO's foods are really delicious. hahaha. kkaebsong.!" i was walking on the stairs. I'm gonna call Princess because its dinner time. Sehun told her to take a nap and forget what happened. I'm so glad she's fine now. Lay-hyung insisted on healing her sprained ankle so we had no choice but to let him or he'll treat us like we're bad people. He's good at that anyway. All of us are in the dining room except her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard her voice. She was shouting. I run fast and arrive at her room. I open the door and saw her on the floor. She was crying so hard. "No!!! Stop!!!please!!!stop!!!" she shouted. I kneel beside her and hug her.

"Shhhh... Princess.. Stop crying." I told her. Her body is trembling.

"Stop please!!! S-stop!!!" She continued to mumble.

"Princess, Stop Crying now. Okay? I'm here. Baekhyun-oppa is here. " I told her. She stopped shouting but still she was sobbing. What happened??? I hug her tight. I heard the others entered the room. I look at them. "Shhh..." Then I felt that Princess' body stop trembling.. When I look at her, She's unconcious. I put her in her bed. "Lay-hyung, she's unconcious, can you check her?" Lay-hyung went to Princess and check her. Sehun walk beside her. He wiped her tears. He's worried. The way he look at her, was like that time when Namu is getting weeaker and weaker. He was afraid....AGAIN.

"She's fine. She's just loose conciousness." he said.

I look at her. There are tears in her eyes.

SEHUN'S POV....

"hahaha, This hyung is really ugly." I told to Tao-hyung when he enter the dining area. He just woke up from sleep.

"Shut up Sehun." He said and punched me in my shoulder.

"Where's Shortcake?" Chen-hyung asked as he enter the room.

"In her room. Baekhyun was upstairs to call her." Suho-hyung said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We are all shocked to what we've heard. It was... Princess... I stood up and ran to her room. My hyungs followed me.

"Shhhh... Princess.. Stop crying." As I entered the room, I saw Baekhyun-hyung hugging her. I felt jealous. At the same time, worried. She's crying.

"Stop please!!! S-stop!!!" She mumbled. What happened?? She looked really scared.

"Princess, Stop Crying now. Okay? I'm here. Baekhyun-oppa is here. " Baekhyun-hyung said. Then he noticed our presence and look at us. "Shhh..." He stood up and put Princess in her bed. She's unconcious.

"Lay-hyung she's unconcious, can you check her?" He said. Lay-hyung went near her to check her. I moved beside her and wiped her tears. I hate seeing her like this. I remembered when Namu is getting weaker and weaker before. What happened?

"She's fine.She just loose conciousness." Lay hyung said. Tears continued to flow from her eyes.

"Let's get out now. Let her sleep. Let's just ask her tomorrow about what happened." Lay-hyung continued.

"Can I stay here?" I asked them. "Hyung, please?" I look at Suho-hyung. He nodded and they walk out the room.

"Hey, Sehun.." Luhan-hyung patted my back. i know it was him because of his scent.

"Hyung, she's in pain. I can feel it." I told him.

"I know. But don't think that Namu's condition before and her condition are the same. She's fine. She's not dying okay? Shortcake is just trying to bring her memories back." HE said comforting me.