Chapter 14: Because of Albert...

SUHO'S POV...

I received a call from Xiumin-hyung. His voice are really weak. He told me that Albert and three other guys attacked them while following Sehun's car. I send Lay and Chanyeol to help them.

ring... ring... ring...

"Hello? Sehun, Xiumin-hyung called us. They can't follow you now because their injured. They told me that Albert did it to them. Lay and Chanyeol are on their way to help them. Are you guys okay?" Sehun called me.

"Suho-oppa..." It was Princess voice...Is she crying??

"Princess? Are you crying? What's happenning there?" I asked her. I hope nothing happened.

"Suho-oppa, we need your help. please oppa... Sehun..Kris..DO..and-"

"Princess? Where are you?? Hello?? Princess?? Princess??"

"so you're the human?"

She didn't answer.. that voice...it must be albert.

"Baekhyun..." I called.

"Suho-hyung?"

"We need to follow Sehun and the others. Princess called asking for help but the call was cut. I think Albert was there. Let's go." I won't forgive Albert if anything happens to Princess and to others.

I saw Sehun's car on the road. I saw Kris lying near the back of the car. DO and Kai are at the side of the road. They were unconscious?? Sehun and Princess are near the front of the car. Princess was moving slowly then stop.

"No." I said.

"Suho-hyung, They're all unconscious." Baekhyun said.

ring... ring... ring...

"Hello, Lay?"

"Suho-hyung, I'm done healing Xiumin and the others. My body's weakening but Chanyeol helped me out. We're all now heading to follow Sehun and the others."

"Hurry up. We're here now. Sehun, Princess, DO, Kai, and Kris were unconscious. Princess' heartbeat is too slow. She can't make it if you don't hurry." I told them in a more relaxed way that I can show. Baekhyun and I checked the area, If we can trace anything about Albert, but there was nothing.

"Suho-hyung." It was Xiumin. He seems to be weak but he can move freely. Chanyeol was helping Lay and headed to Sehun. I watched him as he healed them.

"Suho-hyung, what should we do?" Chen asked me.

"I don't know. Let's just wait for them to wake up." Lay was done healing them and now healing Princess. I told my members to wait until They wake up.

"Suho-hyung.." Lay called me.

"Why?"

"I can't heal her." Lay told me still trying his best to heal Princess.

"What do you mean?" That time, DO, Kai, Kris and Sehun wake up.

"Let me help you Sehun." Tao told Sehun when he can't stand. Baekhyun helped Kris. Xiumin and Chen help DO. Luhan help Kai.

"Her body's not accepting my power. I don't know why but she keeps on rejecting it." Lay explained.

"Impossible.!! She's a human. Why is her body rejecting your power??." I almost yelled at him.

"She's dying, Hyung. She's loosing her life little by little." tears fell from Lay's eyes.

"No way. Hyung try everything to heal her. We can't loose her. I can't loose her hyung. I don't want to loose her." He's crying. I can feel it. This reminds me of what happened to our tree of life.