Chapter 15: Saranghaeyo...

PRINCESS' POV....

Three weeks had past after the day when I broke up with Sehun. None of the EXO members came to visit. I missed them. I want to see them. But I can't. Once Albert know that I came to visit them, something worst will happen.

"Jhin, can I come in?" Minho oppa called. Actually, I still can't remember anything. I don't experience any flashbacks now. That's weird. Sometimes I felt like everything about my family was a lie.

"Ne,oppa." he came in.

"Tomorrow morning is our flight back to US. Here's your passport." He hand me the passports. can I just say goodbye to them?

"okay. ahm oppa, I'll just want to have a time for myself. Is that okay?" he nodded. I went out my room and drive my car.

It's a two-hour drive. What will I tell them?? What will I tell Sehun?? Aishhh.. Why is it so hard to say goodbye to him. Because I don't want to? aishhh.. molla (I don't know).

I arrive at the dorm. I don't want to get out of my car but I found myself in front of the door. It opened and....

"Shortcake?" Chen-oppa opened the door. "It was you. I just heard some footsteps so I open the door. Comein." HE said. I didn't move an inch so he pulled me and ended in the living room.

"A-Annyeong, oppa." i told them with forced smile.I'm referring to Luhan-oppa, Lay-oppa, Baekhyun-oppa, Chanyeol-oppa, Suho-oppa and Xiumin-oppa.

"Shortcake (Princess)!!!" I heard them called my name and they made their way to hugged me.

"Bogoshipeo (i miss you)..." Luhan-oppa said.

"We miss you, Shortcake." Xiumin-oppa said.

"Princess is here?" I heard DO-oppa's voice from the kitchen. I can only see his face and Kai-oppa's face from the door trying to take a look. I smiled at them. They came running after seeing me. Kai oppa lift me up then hugged me.

"I miss you." both of them yelled.

"What's happening here? We can here your noise upstairs.." Kris-hyung said while walking on the stairs.

"Of course you'll hear us. We're wolves, remember?" Luhan-oppa said.

"Kris-oppa." I called him. He widen his eyes and fly from the stairs to infront of me and gave me the tightest hug that he can give me. "I-i can't breath Kris-oppa."

"Oh sorry Shortcake,. I just missed you." he said then let go of me.

"SHORTCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Tao-oppa's voice calling me from somewhere. Then I felt someone hugged me from the back. "I missed you shortcake." Tao-oppa said and he kissed my cheek.

"We missed you." all of them said. I smiled. I turn my eyes everywhere wishing to find Sehun, but I can't see him.

"He's upstairs. In his room." Luhan-oppa said. "Go." then he pushed me to the stairs.

"Thank you oppa." They all smiled.

I reached his room. But instead of knocking at his door, I went to my old room. It was just the room next to his.

"Sehun??" I said while sitting at the wall that separates our room. "I know you can hear me."

SEHUN'S POV....

Aishhh... My hyungs are so noisy downstairs. I'm trying to get some sleep because I didn't sleep last night. I went to Princess' house to watch her sleep. I always do that for the past weeks. That's the only thing I can do. Those hyungs of mine are really.....