Chapter 10: Arcade....

KAI'S POV....

"hahaha.. DO-hyung, you can't shoot the ball.."I said while laughing. We're here at the archade. waiting for Sehun and Princess to arrive. Me and Do-hyung was playing basketball with Chanyeol-hyung and Kris-hyung. Lay-hyung, Luhan-hyung and Xiumin-hyung are dancing. While Chen-hyung, Suho-hyung, Tao-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung are at the noraebang (karaoke).

"Shut up Kai. I give up. I'll just go where Suho-hyung and the others are." he said and past the ball to me.

"Hey, Kai-ah." I turned and saw Sehun and Princess. They were holding each other's hands.

"Hey,.." I nod. " Kris-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, Sehunnie and Princess are here,." I called them. They turned and walked towards us. We decided to follow DO-hyung at the noraebang. Luhan-hyung saw us and the three of followed also.

"Oh.. they're here." Chen-hyung said.

"So it's official. hahaha." Baekhyun-hyung said. I felt a little jealous knowing that Sehun and Princess are official but its okay.

"Mianhe oppa." She said. We all looked at her. sorry about what?

"For what Shortcake?" Kris-hyung asked her.

"Sorry because you need to do this."

"Do what?" I asked her.

"That you need to be with a human like me. That you got the responsibility to protect me. That you need to risk your own life for me." She answered. This girl is just like Sehun. DO-hyung walked towards her. He pushed Sehun and hugged Princess.

"It's fine with us Princess. Don't be sorry. You're our family now. And we can't let anyone hurt you because we can't stand seeing you hurt." he said. I smiled. All of us gathered around and hugged her pushing Sehun away from her.

"If Sehun hurts you, tell me. I'll punched him. hahaha." I told her. She smiled. The tears that was about to flow earlier was gone.

"YAH YAH!!! Hyung, that's my girlfriend you're hugging. Let go." Sehun said. Now he's jealous. All of us laugh.

"You're being possesive Sehun. She's our Princess and not yours only." Suho-hyung said.

"B-but she's my girlfriend..." He mumbled.

"You're cute Sehunnie..." Luhan-hyung said and pinched his cheeks.

"YAh!! hyung, stop it." He said pushing Luhan-hyung away but he's giggling. I saw Princess chuckle while watching.

"Hey Shortcake, can you sing for us?" Tao-hyung asked her. We all look at Princess. She's being uncomfortable to what Tao-hyung had asked her to do.

"He's right. Sing for us Shortcake. Please?" Xiumin-hyung said with puppy eyes. hahaha. All of us gave aegyo for her to sing.

"Alright. I'll sing. Only if Kyungsoo-oppa (DO) will sing with me" she said and started to choose a song. DO-hyung nodded. Then she played it.

DO: You think I'm so full of it, full of it, But I think I'm just fed up, Baby

You think I can be so arrogant, arrogant, But I'm just tryna keep my head up baby

You think I procrastinate baby but I think I'm taking my time

You think you need to leave but I think I'll disagree....

DO-hyung is really good at singing. All of us are quiet while he was singing.