Chapter 7: A protector....

CHANYEOL'S POV.....

I saw Baekhyun-hyung's eyes turned red earlier when he heard what those girls said about Princess. It's very unusual of him. He was looking at her right now. we were walking to the building.

Namu, what are you up to? Why did you die and let us meet this human? What is your plan?

Ahhh!!! this makes me crazy. Thinking of what may happen makes me crazy.

"Yah! Chanyeol, Kenchana (are you okay)?" Lay-hyung asked me.

"Huh?"

"I saw you closed your eyes. Is there any problem?" Lay-hyung was worried.

"Ah,, it's nothing Lay-hyung. There's no problem." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. Then we continued on walking.

We reach Sehun's classroom.

"Sehunnie, Tao-ah, Kai, Take care of her okay? See you at breaktime. Annyeong, Princess." Suho-hyung said.

"Arasseo, hyung." The tree of them answered.

"Annyeong, Shortcake." Luhan-hyung smiled.

"Annyeong oppa. " Then she smiled. We walk heading to the elevator to go to our floors. We're almost late when we entered the room. Thankfully, Xiumin-hyung had a good alibi.

SEHUN'S POV....

A protector... that's what I need to be. Princess was sitting on the chair between me and Tao-hyung. Kai is in the chair in front of her. By the time I saw her at the forest, something tells me that I need to protect her. That's why I told Suho-hyung about this.

FLASHBACK.....

"What do you mean, Sehun?" Suho-hyung asked me. He looks confused to what I've said.

"Suho-hyung, I want to protect her. I mean, I feel like Namu is her. Namu didn't die. Princess and Namu are the same." I told him.

"That's impossible Sehun. Namu died last week. Seeing her at the area where Namu was planted before doesn't mean she was Namu." He said.

"But hyung, we all know that only wolves like us can enter this forest. No humans can enter here." I'm sure of it. no human can enter this forest.

"Sehun, stop this nonsense. She can't be Namu. Namu is gone. Just accept that fact Sehun." Suho-hyung is angry but he was just holding back his anger.

"Okay, but hyung can she stay with us?" I asked him.

"No." He said straightly.

"But hyung, she can't remember anything."

"Sehun, Stop it. We can't keep her here. We're done with this conversation. Tomorrow we will send her to police station. Maybe someone was looking for her." He said. He won't listen to me. I need help to convince him. But who? They always thought I'm acting childish even though I'm serious. Luhan-hyung entered the room.

"Maybe Sehun was right Suho. There's a possibility. We can't make any decision now. Let's just try to find out the truth and help her remember her past." He agreed on me. Maybe he heard what Suho-hyung and I was talking about.

"Fine. You win Sehun. She'll stay here."

"Kamsahamnida Suho-hyung. Luhan-hyung, Thank you." I smiled and walk out the room.

END OF FLASHBACK....

"Sehun-oppa, thankyou." I look at her after saying those words.