Chapter 6: Princess and Namu....

DO'S POV.....

What was happening??? When Namu dies, we lost our powers. But after we found Princess, we got our powers back. Is she really a gift from Namu??

"So, we really need to protect her?" I told them with a smile on my face. They all look at me. "What? We can let anyone hurt her. She's our strenght now. Am I right??"

"Yeah." Kris-hyung answered me. All of them smiled at us. It seems like they're happy that we are one again. Just like what Namu did before, she made us one.

"Princess and Namu, they're almost the same. Its just that Namu is a tree and Princess is a human." Baekhyun said.

"Maybe she's not."

"What do you mean Kris-hyung?" I asked him.

"Back at the car, when I was talking to her, her eyes are blue. It slowly became black. I don't know if I was just hallucinating or what."

"I noticed that too." Xiumin-hyung said.

"Well, we can't tell anything on who she is until she gains her memories. So for now, don't tell anything about her. Arasseo??"Suho-hyung said. We nodded and then we head back to the dorm.

She's still sleeping when we get back. We didn't disturb her. Suho-hyung called the Principal of our school to tell him that Princess is going to study there with us. He didn't ask anything. Well, Suho-hyung is rich that he uses his money to fix things. That's our leader. Kris-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung, Tao and Chen-hyung went to the mall to buy her the things she needs. Clothes, school supplies, girl things and more. Sehunnie, Lay-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and Luhan-hyung went to groceries because we're out of stock. Kai was watching TV at the living room with Xiumin-hyung. And me? I'm here at Princess' room. I was checking her if she's okay.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Princess." I said and kissed her forehead. She was still sleeping. i went out and went to the living room to watch TV with Xiumin-hyung and Kai.

PRINCESS' POV....

Earthquake??? waahhh!!! earthquake!!!!!! My world is shaking. there's an earthqauke!!!

"YAH!!!! Princess!! wake up.. we'll be late for school...Wake up!!! Ireona Shortcake!!!!!" I can hear his voice. It Baekhyun.

"Stop shaking me Baekhyun-oppa. My head hurts." i said while pushing him.

"Good. Now you're awake. Ireona. ppali ppali (faster). Prepare yourself for school. Your thing are inside the cabinet." He said. he stand up and now walking towards the door.

"Wait, my things?"

"Yeah, we went to the mall last night to shop for you. Prepare yourself now. you don't want to be late for class. And I'm sure you don't want to annoy Kris-hyung on this early hour." he smiled then went out of the door. I smiled. I checked the cabinet and loved what i saw.

I prepare myself. I wore the blue skirt I found in the closet and a white sleeveless blouse and buttoned it. I tuck it in. I put on powder and lip gloss so that I won't look pale. i get my bag and went down.

I heard the boys talking in the kitchen. I put my bag down and went there.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!!!" I greet them. They all turned to me.and smiled.

"Annyeong Princess." Sehun said. he went to my back and push me to the table. He pulled a chair and let me sit in it.

"Eat now. And drink your hot chocolate before it gets cold." Suho told me. I ate and drink it and...

"Wow!!! mashida (delicious)!!!!" I said with bright smiles. "Who made the breakfast?" I asked them.

"jjinja?? You liked it Princess?" Chanyeol asked me.