Chapter 5: Our powers are back....

SUHO'S POV....

"We need to take good care of her." I told them.

"What do you mean that we need to take care of her?? We don't even know her!" Kris disagreed about what I said. I'm not startled because I'm expecting that him or DO will disagree.

"Shhh.. We can hear you from upstairs. Lower your voice. We might wake her." Luhan-hyung said. He's back together with Lay and Sehun.

"Can we just talk about this somewhere? And not here?" Xiumin-hyung asked.

"Okay, let's go to where Namu is planted before." We all went out of our dorm. We called it dorm even though it's larger than the usual one.

"Okay, so it means it's a race? Whose with me?" Chen said excitedly. "Hey, Wait up!!!!" He called from behind. All of us are running to that place. Well, I think everyone agreed about the race.

"I won. hahaha.Yehet!!!" Sehun said happily. He won. He is the youngest, that's why.

"Tsk. I should have use my power on controlling the time." Tao said. These guys are really childish.

"You know that your power won't work against me Tao-yah. I can still teleport." Kai smirked at Tao.

"You can't, Kai-ah. We lost our power when Namu died last week, remember??" DO said. There was silence.

"That's why I'm the fastest. hahaha" Sehun said reassuringly.

"No, I.am." Tao said. Here they go again.

"O-kay, so back to what I'm saying earlier." They continued on arguing about who is the fastest even though Sehun won the race. They're not listening. Aishhh..."Guys, please listen."

"HEY GUYS!! LISTEN!!!." Kris shouted. He was still second in command. Everyone looked at me.

"Princess is our responsibility and we have to take care of her until she gains her memories." I told them. They just nod.

"Suho-hyung, did you tell them what I told you earlier?" Sehun asked me. Well thanks to his question, I remember what I need to tell them.

"I was about to tell that now." he smiled. "Sehun found her at the place we're Namu is exactly planted before." I continued.

"We know, Suho-hyung." DO said. " What about that?"

"Well, Sehun told me that maybe Princess was a gift from Namu. Or maybe Princess is Namu."

"What?" they all asked me, except Luhan-hyung and Sehun.

"I remember the time when Namu told us that when she died, we'll loose our powers to control nature." I said.

"It happened. We lost our powers a week ago." Xiumin-hyung said.

"Well, our powers are back." I told them. They stared at me. "What?"

"What do you mean our powers are back?" DO asked me. He's not convinced about what I have said.

"DO-hyung, I used my power earlier when we were racing. That's why I won." Sehun explained. "Try it to prove it yourself."

"Be careful. Don't destroy EXOforest." I told them.

They all tried if their powers are back. One by one we tried it. Luhan-hyung tried to lift a tree using his telekinesis power, and he succeed. He lifted the tree.

"Woahh!! I did it." Luhan hyung said.

"Let me try it." Baekhyun tried to control the light. He did. It suddenly became dark. "Mine's back."

"Yeah, we know, so can you please return the light?" Kris said. Baekhyun did what he was told to do. "Kamsahamnida Baekhyun-ah. Now its my turn." Kris can fly now. Later on, the weather became cold and snowflakes started to fall.

"It's winter already???" Lay asked.

"Lay, it's Xiumin-hyung's power." I told him.

"Ahh." He nodded. Then the snowfall stopped. I tried my power to control the water. I purposedly throw the water to my members.

"Yah!!!! Suho-hyung.." they all glared at me. I just laugh at them.

Chanyeol, try to put a fire for us, because it's getting dark. Kai use his power to teleport back to the house to check if Princess is awake and get some snacks and chairs. Chen try to use his lightning power. He was playing the electricity in his palms. It was amazing that he can change it's color. Kai return awith snacks and chairs. He said that Princess was peacefully sleeping.

"Sehun, did you see the meteor?" Luhan-hyung asked him.

"Meteor? where?" He look up but there's nothing. He pouted. We all laugh.

Now we can see the meteor but it's not moving. tao uses his time control power now.

"That's the meteor Sehunnie." he said. then he return the time to present. DO and Lay didn't use their power because right now we can see the mark that symbolizes our powers.