21

Hey, guys I'm sorry. I know you guys will hate me for this chapter and some of you might even stop reading this story, but if you stay till the end, I promise I'll try to give a good ending. Whether this turns into a series or not. Ps. Song represents one of the character's feelings.

______________________________________________________________

Taehyung's pv:

I woke up to the sound of howling. Not the sound of unity or blissful happiness that I could hear yesterday, but a sorrowful howl. One that sounded more like a strangled cry. It sound again making me feel the utter pain that came with the gruesome sound. The sorrow that soon turned into the sounds of a man's strangled cry. His voice cracking through each breath. I could picture how this man looked. I could see the tears dripping, the redness around the eyes, and the puffy dark circles. That was a man who had lost everything dear to him. The sound and look of a broken man. Someone who didn't know what to do anymore, how to live. It also took me a moment before I realized that the heart wrenching sound was coming from my home.

My eyes shoot open to meet a pair of startled eyes, Jungkook's eyes. On instinct, we both reassuringly brush our fingers together making sure we were both there and okay. With a sigh of relief, I get up off the bed. Jungkook instantly rushing to me and sweeping me off my feet. He nuzzles into my neck some before he carries me towards the sound. When we reach the door, I wiggle out of Jungkook's arms. With trembling hands, I open the door. What is inside breaks my heart.

There Yoongi lay on the bed with red rimmed eyes, tears like a rainstorm, and puffy black rings that could rival a racoon's. The surrounding room matched that of a tornado's destruction. The sheets were thrown about, a pillow was found in the window, and clothes were strewn everywhere. The heart breaking display only became worse upon noticing that Jimin was no where in site. I could only pray that Jimin was not the cause of the mess. The cause of the broken hearted tears that only seem to get bigger. Yoongi looks up to see us in the door frame.

"J-jimin, he's.... he's gone. My heat, my Sun is gone. My life, my love is missing. I feel so cold, empty, and alone. Please tell me this is just a dream that I'll wake up in the morning with Jimin beside me," Yoongi stutters out. "If this is just a game, please drop it, stop it. I can't handle the sorrow. Please tell me what I want to know, what I want to hear. Tell me he isn't gone tell me this is just a nightmare and that my love isn't gone. Tell me that when I wake up he will be there beside me, and I'll be able to rub his belly and feel our babies kick."

"I can't tell you that," I cry out. Tears begin to stream down my face as well. My new friend is gone. I may not have known him long, but the weight is already crushing me. How is this even possible? Who would be able to get through all our defenses like that? Is there a lingering scent in the air that we can follow? Is there anyway to fix this? Where could he have been taken? Who could have stolen him?

"Is there a scent? Do you know who would do this?" I question, my voice already breaking. I look between Yoongi and Jungkook. Both of them shake their head no. There is no scent; no knowledge of who could have done this. With blurry vision, I bury my face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook is quick to wrap his arms around me, and he holds me to him. I feel the slow drip of his own tears meeting my head. I hear Jin and Namjoon's own footsteps. They too witness the messy scene, and I hear the sorrowful sob escape from the Luna. Namjoon's own hitched breathing is heard. Everyone is devastated by this occurrence. The pressure builds up in my chest as sobs rock through my body. I can't even imagine the strain and heartbreak that Yoongi is feeling.

Jungkook's pv:

I can feel every shake and tremble in my mate's body as he weeps for the loss of a dear friend. It pains me to not be able to help him with his sadness. I just want to be able to go proof and then everyone's tears will disappear. I can't help, but cry at the thought of the unimaginable pain the Yoongi is going through. The loss of a mate can drive a werewolf mad, and a loss of a pregnant mate can kill one from the madness. Plus, the guilt of being brilliant warrior and your mate still being swiped from your arms will speed up the process. Add in the fact that no scent was left is driving the Alpha and Luna crazy. Namjoon and Jin are dying inside for not being able to protect their pack.